'Goodmorning'

??? Pov***
  It was seven in the morning, an ideal time to wake up, and that is just what'd happened.  Both Aaron and George had woken up to the sound of birds tweeting, and the sun, which shown through the stained glass frame.  Ot was strange though, not the time they woke up, but the position they woke up in... Aaron lay next to George, face resting in chest.  To Aaron, the morning was filled with the scent of George.  He, or his laundry, smelled sweet.  Sweet, mixed with personal scent, a tint of sweat...

Aaron pov***

I woke up feeling much better, still a bit queezy, but fully functioning, I think...  My eyes were still closed, but I felt a comforting body, a warmth, that lay close to me.  The thing that surrounded me, smelt sweet, sweet and earthy.  I could smell this all day long.  I open my eyes, and immediately notice a man, maybe in his 30's?  I see his face, which u also awake, staring at me.  I feel a light shade of pink spread over my face.  I look away, as I feel my heart skip a beat.  I jump when I realize what's going on.  Was I hugging...who I now realize to be George Hu, my colleague?!  He wasn't even a friend, an associate, maybe.

---alright, it's not nearly finished, but i couldn't come up with anything.. ---