Dinner Plans

??? Pov***
  Aaron walked for about five minutes, before reaching the restaurant.  It was larger than he expected.  Usually he just ordered takeout, so he let George Hu choose the place.  It was big, the restaurant, the building gave off a royal, enchanting quality, serving western  style food.  The sides of the building were a brown wood, with white framed windows, slightly tinted, but being night time, you could still see the lights shining through the window.

Aaron pov***

  I was unsure of what to do, was I supposed to wait outside? Or should I meet him inside?  It was cold out, so I decide to meet him inside, if I'm correct...

??? Pov***

  Aaron walked through the sheer glass doors, immediately struck by heat.  He looked around a little bit, for George Hu, rubbing his temples from sweat.  He checked his phone for the time. It was 3:16. Fuck, he was early.  Aaron waited for about fifteen minutes, or till 3: 30, the time they were supposed to meet.  George still wasn't there, so Aaron grabbed a table, for two people, just in case he showed up.  The service there was pretty quick, in Aaron's eyes, with his little experiance with restaurants, that is.  He waited about five minutes, till the waiter had shown up.  He asked what Aaron would like to drink, the conversation went something like this:

What would you like to drink?

Just water, with ice.

Coming right up.

And so on...

Aaron pov***

  I sat there for another five minutes, before my water came.  The waiter, now a waitress asked what I would like to eat.  I took what most restaurants have, a dumpling.  After the waitress left, I checked the time again.  It was 3: 58.  I went to my contacts, and held my finger above the name "george", I decided to call him, ask if everything was alright.  For some reason, when the call was picked up, my voice kind of cracked.  George answered my question under a sigh, saying, " Yeah, just traffic..." Well, that explains that...  I waited for about half an our, my eyes now barely open, I dont know why, but lately I've been more tired than usual.  I covered my head with my arms, closing my eyes for just a second, somehow I fell asleep.  Shit.  But not much time later George had apperantly shown up.  He smirked when he saw me, wtf?

At least he arrived...