Sick

Aaron pov***

I'm not sure what time it is, or what happened last night, but it seems dark. The last thing I remember from last night is fighting with that old colleague about walking me home or not. Oh right, after that some dude grabbed my wrist. But wait, then what's going on now? Who's bed am I in? I don't remember going home... I try to sit up, examine my surroundings, but my head feels extremely light, and I have a splitting headache. My mouth feels really dry, and my throat is extremely soar. I roll off of the bed I am in, only to find scrapes on my knees. My legs feel so soar I end up crawling to the sink, to get water. By the time I get to the doorway (which is followed by the bedroom), I think I'm strong enough to walk. I clutch the brim of the door, I use all of the arm strength I have to pull myself up. I lean on the wall the entire time, my legs still being astonishingly weak. I look around the room for a little bit, then find a room for what I think leads to the kitchen. I wobble a little bit when I get to the kitchen, groaning at the soarness of my legs. By the time I get to the sink, I'm on my knees, I stretch my arm out painfully long, reaching for the sink faucet, to turn it on. I look around me a little more, and notice a cabinet full of what, at least in the dark, seems to be cups. I try to reach the cups, but in my current state I can't reach them. So I tightly grab the brim of the sink, and stagger to my feet. Unlucky for me, the house is built for a tall person, so paying no mind to the fact this is someone else's house, I grab a stepping stool that was located by the sink, I step up, or at least try to, but my feet feel like twenty pound bricks, and I end up falling to the floor instead.

George pov***

Today I wake up early in the morning. Usually for me, this is a good thing, but this time is different. Today I wake up to the sound of a thud followed by a yelp. I quickly get out of bed, and in the kitchen I see what looks to be a pained, and only half awake Aaron Yan. I rush torward the unsightly sight, and pick him up. Aaron grips the back of my shirt tightly, and murmurs words I cant understand. After a few times I understand that he's saying 'water'. Maybe he needs water? I lay Aaron down in my bed, and look at the clock, it's only twelve at night, or the morning, whichever. I look at Aaron's now restless face, and see him lip synch the words 'water'. I tell Aaron to stay still, while I get him water.

Aaron's pov***

Ugh, I feel like shit, I'm not sure what's going on around me, but I'm positive someone must have picked me up. The ground beneath me is now soft, and warm. After a few minutes of trying to fall asleep, despite the splitting headache, which is confined by my now weak hands, I feel a warm hand lift up my neck. I get what I'd been yearning for. A warm glass of water. I drink the entire thing (no dirty thoughts pls) which relieves me of the scratchiness of my throat, also to the point where I lose my breath. But by now I've completely closed my eyes, drifting off to a numbing place, free of my current pain, dark. No matter where I am, it's peaceful and I never want to leave my current state.