Raining

??? Pov***
   After about an hour of awkward silence, George had broken the silence with the words " Well, we should get back home."  Aaron agreeing with a nod.

George pov***

  This morning I was working, practicing lines, and reading the script for the drama I'm working on, "Love, cheque, charge".  Then I get a call.  The call was silent for a while, I had searched through my memory for who it could've been, then, suddenly, a name popped into my head, I asked "Aaron...?"After a long pause, I heard a grunt on the other side of the line.  Now I was having dinner, with what I could call the most beautiful man on earth.  The boy I sit next to looked tired, I could see bags under his eyes, and as of right now, I wanted to cradle him, you might call it instant love.  I saw him dozing off, after all, I shamefully did keep him waiting for almost an hour, lying it was traffic.  I actually had spent that time figuring out the right style for my hair, which was hair swept over my forehead, putting a, for what I thought, nice shape to my face.

Aaron pov***

  I was now dozing off, which I think George had seen, considering, suddenly, he had broken the somewhat peaceful, somewhat uncomfortable, silence.  He (George) and I walked outside, only to discover it was raining.  George seemed fine with it, making a comment "It's raining alot tonight." Unlucky for me, I had walked to the restaurant. George offered to walk me to my car, I declined, multiple times, or at least until he closed his offer.  Thing is I don't really like pity, so yeah...

??? Pov***

  Aaron walked down the glistening wet sidewalk, unaware someone was watching him.  The streets were busy, anything quiet muted with the sound of car engines.  Aaron was now drenched, going to the nearest shelter to squeeze the water out of his clothes.  Though he didn't notice, being the thousands of other things happening in the world,  a man approached Aaron Yan. He grabbed his wrist, despite Aaron's pleas to let him go.  The man covered Aaron's mouth, to wash out his cursing and screams.  Aaron unaware of his surroundings, now noticed that he was approaching an alleyway, by a gay bar.  Suddenly Aaron realized what was about to happen to him, and screamed for help even more, before he realized it, he felt another hand take his wrist.  Before Aaron could see his face, he blacked out.

George pov***

  I was driving down the road, blasting the radio, which was playing American music, probably no one but I could understand, suddenly I hear screaming, from a voice that sounded somewhat familiar.  I park my car in the nearest parking spot available, and quickly leave the car.  I follow my ears, figuring out that the sound was coming from an alleyway.  I quicken my steps, and in that alleyway, I see Aaron Yan on his knees, one hand on the ground, the other being forcefully grabbed by a man I didn't recognize, and seemingly Aaron didn't recognize him either.  I now run up to the man and Aaron, which seemed really out of it. I grabbed the mans wrist, and twisted it around, so he lost grip of Aaron.  He throws a few punches, and I throw a few punches back, in the end I win.  I look down only to see that Aaron blacked out.  Why didn't he tell me he didn't have a car?  I carry Aaron's drenched, but worryingly light body to my car.  I lay him in the passengers seat of my car, putting the heater on full blast so Aaron wouldnt freeze to death. 

  ??? Pov***

   The drive home was silent, aside from the low volume murmuring of the radio, playing a talk show from America.  Aaron was still out when George had gotten to his house, still unsure of where Aaron lived.  George took Aaron phone from his front pocket, checking to see if that had any information, only to see it had a lock.  So George picked Aaron up, carrying him over his shoulder.  George lay Aaron on his bed, tucking him in for, what he figured, would be a night.  He might have to take a day off tomorrow...