Bed head

Aaron pov*

  I open my eyes to see George hu who lay next to me, the moring is perfect and i almost don't want to move.  I want to stay in this same position forever.  It isn't that i hold any feelings for this man (yet 😏), but his warmth reminds me of my mum.  I haven't been home in a few years, so maybe it's just homesickness...  The realization just now dawns on me.  While i was in the whilst of thinking,  he had just stared down at me.  I wonder/worry that i make him uncomfortable, and find the strength in my just recovered and woken up body, to pull myself out of this position.  Only as I'm now in the upright position,  my head is killing me.  I feel like I've just been shot in the head a million times, my eyes feel like an extra weight that threatens to fall out of my head at any moment. 'Fuck' is the first word that I've said today. This freaking hurts...

George pov*
I comfily lay there and stare down at the, now, obviously, boy of my dreams.  It would take so many words to describe him. But if i were to describe him in three words, those words would be: beautiful. Oh how beautiful this man, only three years younger than me, was beautiful.  His aura is something you want to caress,  just gorgeous. The second word would be calm.  It seems that in no matter what situation, he is so calm.  Like he's used to that.  And finally, the third word is sad.  His aura, the quietness of him, the way he always avoids eye contact. It's like he was once betrayed in some way or another...what or who ever dare hurt him, i don't understand why...what draws me to this man?