PROLOGUE

You just came back from school, and it felt like that you wanted to die already due to the amount of projects that you have to finish before the end of the school year.

You removed your shoes and placed it on the side, and closed the door. The amount of stress was really getting on your nerves and felt like you want to sleep for eternity. You looked at the clock and saw that it was already '5:02PM' in the afternoon.

You went upstairs, all the way to your bedroom, and changed out of you uniform. You wore a shirt that has a text with the words, 'Plus Ultra!' and comfortable leggings. Time was going slow as you laid down bed. Your room was filled with items and posters from your favorite fandoms.

You got off your bed and went downstairs, sitting next to your older brother who was watching a Marvel movie. Time has passed as you then realized that you guys were now watching a Star Wars movie. Just as it was about to get to the best part, your mom exclaimed to go the dining room.

It was already dinner time, and you and your family were all sitting down quietly on the table. You hated the silence. You looked over to the side as your eyes landed on your family pet dog named, 'Floof balls' due to the dog being a huge ball of fluff.

Your parents started nagging you about school and to eat properly like a lady. Anger clouded your vision as you quickly finished eating dinner and you excused yourself.

'School, proper lady, school, school, school! That's all they talk about whenever I'm there. Why not ask if how I am at school? Or how I am? It's all about the grades...!' You thought to yourself while you stomp your way up the stairs.

You then stopped and looked down. You murmured, "My older brothers are always the center of attention..." you paused, "Is it because they're older and better than me..?" You shook the thought away as you continued going up to your bedroom and laid down on the bed.

You looked up the ceiling and spacing out a bit and gave a groan, "I really wish I was in one of my favorite anime's world...." your eyes then started to sparkle as you jumped out of the bed.

"Maybe..I can be in the BNHA world!" You squealed in excitement, "It would be so awesome to have quirks! Maybe if I was in there, I would have.... a Dragon! That quirk is so cool!"

You then sat on the bed and thought of watching a few episodes of Boku no Hero Academia. You then turned on the TV to watch all episodes. As the latest episode ended, you were in distress at the fact that they left a cliffhanger.

"BE QUIET, (Y/N)!! YOU'RE DISTURBING OUR SLEEP", shouted someone, but your guess is one of your older brothers, loud enough to be heard at your room.

You groaned in annoyance and looked over to the wall clock. It showed, "11:30?! Just how long have I been binge watching?" You said in shock.

You finally laid down the bed with the thought, 'Whatever..I'll just sleep for another boring day.' while dozing off to sleep for another day.