CHAPTER 9- Anger

Shigaraki grunted in pain from the bullet wounds he got, as he sat down on the chairs near the counter. He could feel a boil of anger on the green-haired boy growing. He was so close to killing All Might, but that boy stopped him.

It has been a few days since the incident, and the bullet wounds were barely healing. His plan failed and he failed to impress his master. Shigaraki wanted to kill that boy and The Symbol of Peace. He hated them. He was tapping his fingers on the empty counter, while Kurogiri was wiping an empty wine glass.

He knew his master was dissatisfied with the outcome, and that made him want to prove to his master even more. His hatred for the Symbol of Peace grew even more and wanted him to suffer a painful death.

When they kill the Symbol of Peace, all of them civilians would shatter. The Symbol of Peace being dead gives joy to him. Especially when the screams of helplessness and shock from the civilians come. League of Villains would take over the world, as they start with killing their Symbol of Peace.

Shigaraki knew that he needed to kill the green-haired boy if he wanted to get close to the Symbol of Peace. He felt that the kid's power is similarly close to All Might. Maybe his disciple, perhaps?

He exhaled while the tapping noises were the only noise inside the bar. His master hasn't told him anything so far but to stay hidden for a while. He didn't want to anger his master, even more, so he agreed to it.

He did find something interesting during their attack. That (h/c) dragon girl who seemed to appear through a portal. It wasn't Kurogiri's portal, so it must be from someone else's quirk.

He remembers the girl mentioning something about her being from somewhere else. The word 'another world' clicked something in his mind that makes him want to know more about this 'other world'. This could give him an advantage. A bigger chance for the League of Villains to expand.

"Kurogiri...the next time we see that (h/c) dragon girl, we take her away from them and kill the green-haired boy," remarked Shigaraki as he smiled under those hands.

He wanted to talk to the girl about this 'other world'. It never left his mind, making his desire to know about it grow even more. Kurogiri looked at him and nodded in return before going at the back.

Silence once came back and knew that he needed to recruit more villains in their organization. Someone who is rational, unlike those other selfish, low life thugs. Shigaraki stood up on his feet and went over to his room before lying down on his bed, wincing a bit from the injuries.

He recalled those memories that he wished to never remember. His painful childhood till the point on where he first activated his quirk. He never meant to kill the dog. He couldn't control his quirk back then, same as now. He wanted someone to save him, but no one came.

Not a goddamn single hero came to his rescue when he needed one the most before his master found him. His master gave him a ray of hope on this cruel thing called society. Unlike the other pro heroes, he was the one who found him. He was the one that saved him from his hellhole called 'home'.

His master placed his trust on him to be the new successor if he disappears. Shigaraki doesn't want to wish for his master to disappear, for he would be all alone in this society again.

He shook the thought away and wondered if he would be able to control his quirk better so he can impress his master even more. Just the thought of his master being pleased with him makes him joyful.

Shigaraki stared at the wall before a knock was heard on his door. He groaned in annoyance and stood up on his feet before opening the door with his four fingers to see Kurogiri in front of him.

"What do you want.," grumbled Shigaraki while not even bothering to look at Kurogiri. "This better not waste my goddamn time."

"There seems to be someone who wants to join our organization." Shigaraki perked up at what Kurogiri said and ordered him to bring them inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A guy with dark blue ombré shoulder-length hair as it almost covered the right side of his face. He wore a butler-like outfit neatly On the left side of his jaw and extending down to his neck, he has a large scar that has been caused by someone close to him.

Another one had their purple oversized hoodie and ripped jeans. He had a giant grin on his face, showing their sharp teeth. He had short brown hair with golden eyes that looked like cat eyes.

The two boys stood there as one of them was slouching, while the other looked professional. Shigaraki then came outside of his room to see two strangers in front of him.

Shigaraki wanted to make the two strangers piss off, not until Kurogiri told him to hear their explanation. Shigaraki could only scratch his neck in annoyance as the two strangers started talking.

The first one that started explaining was a young boy. He didn't reveal his real name but only told them to call him 'Blank'. He explained to them that his quirk lets him turn as small as an ant. He also told them that he has another quirk that he never told his parents, but his second quirk called 'Camouflage'. His quirk allows him to look blend into the environment, like a chameleon.

Shigaraki felt intrigued by this boy. Having more than one quirk is usually rare and seeing at how interesting this boy's quirk is, he's going to have to think about hiring him for a bit. Not only that he can turn himself small—he could use his other quirk at an advantage on taking information.

The other guy seemed to talk in a formal way, like Kurogiri, and explained that they should call him 'Haru'. His quirk is called 'Telumkinesis' which allows him to create, summon, shape, manipulate and use any kind of weapons with perfect skill, whether pre-modern, modern, or even futuristic using laser, plasma, antimatter or even more exotic ammunition/attacks.

Shigaraki's eyes glinted a bit and thought of how this guy, not only looks professional, he also most likely has enough experience for his fighting skills. This would be really nice for the organization.

Shigaraki made no other says to the two soon-to-be members of the League of Villains and told Kurogiri to interview them more, as he went back inside his room to ponder.
—————————————————————————————————————————
Author's Note:
Those 'quirks' just came from the Internet, so it's not entirely mine. How are they as the soon-to-be members of the L.O.V? I tried to make it not as overpowered as possible. Criticism is much-appreciated ^^

WoAh—5k+ reads and 100+ favorites!? Y'all are awesome! I didn't even expect to get this much reads since this was just an experiment on how my writing style is. Thank you all so much <3

If you want to support me more on my stories, buy me a Ko-Fi at https://ko-fi.com/gglavender

Aaaaaaa—Quarantine is not a good time. I was so close to freedom from school, BuT nO! They decided to do lockdown when summer was real close. Today was supposed to be the last day of school. QwQ

Go check out 'A Hero's Future || BNHA Fanfiction' if you're interested in characters watching their show. The updates are pretty slow (possibly once every two to three months), but I don't plan on giving up on it..!