CHAPTER 3- The Interrogation

3rd POV

The police went inside the clinic to see an (h/c) dragon girl mumbling something to herself. The policemen and detective made their way to the (h/c) dragon girl, making the girl turn to look at them with a blank look.

One of the policemen said, "We are here to interrogate you" to the wondering girl. The (h/c) dragon girl just stared at the detective and policemen without any sign of movement.

After what it felt like 3 minutes, the dragon girl muttered, "Ok..." making the detective come closer to the girl and sat down on one of the chairs.

The girl looked at the Detective to see him bring out a pen and notepad, and asked, "I am Tsukauchi Naomasa, but you can call me Detective Tsukauchi. Now, I am going to ask you some questions and you must answer it truthfully, ok?" The (h/c) dragon girl just nods in return. "Ok, so who are you?"

The dragon girl said plainly, "I am (L/n) (F/n)"

Truth

"How did you get to the U.S.J? Are you a villain?" He asked (L/n)

(L/n) said, "I don't know how I got to U.S.J, because when I woke up—I already saw myself falling in there, and no I'm not a villain."

Truth

Detective Tsukauchi writes some notes on his notepad, while (L/n) just stares in wonder. 'She really is telling the truth..' he thought while writing down notes. "What's your quirk?"

(L/n) just gave a blank and gave a sigh, "I don't know if you can already tell but, I think it's a dragon kind of quirk. A mutant type that can't be erased by Aizawa's quirk"

Truth

Detective Tsukauchi then asked in a serious tone, "How did you know his name? Both of you haven't met before until the attack."

The (h/c) dragon girl hesitated before saying it, "I...." she paused and gave a sigh she continued, "I'm not from here."

Truth

Seeing how (L/n) haven't lied at all made him wonder, "Then, where did you came from?"

She said it slowly and surely, but after hearing what she said, it made him question even more, "I'm...from...another...world"

Truth

He then asked, "What do you mean by "another world"? Is there more than one world?"

She stayed silent for a solid 4 minutes and quietly said, "I...don't know."

Truth

(L/n) then continued saying that her world doesn't have quirks like in here. The jobs for them are just doctors, policemen, teachers, and the other normal stuff. He then started to worry about this girl and asked, "...Do you know how to get back?"

But her answer was...

"....no"

Truth

She then changed the subject and quietly asked, "C-can I...see...All Might..?"

He closed his notepad and stood up, "Sure..I'll bring him over" and then went outside the room to go look for All Might.

2nd POV

You thought, 'Ten minutes have passed and Detective Tsukauchi still isn't back...I wonder how long is he going to take...' while watching some news on the TV about the attack.

You thought about going back to your world but shook the thought away. You closed your eyes and wondered about your family, causing a tear to roll down your cheek. You wiped it away and looked over to the policemen who are just standing their ground and guarding the door.

You then looked away, but as soon as you did, you heard a loud burst from the door. You looked back again to see All Might there. All Might look at me with a huge smile on his face and exclaimed, "HELLO THERE, (L/N)-SHOUNEN!" while going to you.

You awkwardly gave a smile to him. Once he got near to you, you told him to get the other policemen out. All Might just smile in return before turning back to tell the others to get out.

Most of them went out, but there was this one policeman who still stayed and said, "B-but All Might! She might attack you!"

You gave a blank face and wondered if all of the other policemen thought that you are evil. You were about to protest, but All Might said that he can handle you. The policeman didn't look convinced but left without a word.

All Might then turned to look at me and asked, "Ok, so why did you call me here?"

You told All Might that if he can change back to his original form since she knew about it already. Especially, about the time limit that he's been keeping a secret. All Might look shocked when you knew about it but changed back.

P o o f

You now see a thin and smaller version of All Might. You chuckled a bit because of the fact that he kinda looks like a skeleton. All Might sat down on one of the chairs while you lowered the volume from the TV hanging on the wall.

All Might look at you and asked, "So what did you want to talk about, (L/n)-shounen?"

You gulped and took a breathe and asked, "H...how do I get back home..?" making him give a questioned look at you.

He asked, "Home? Aren't you from here?"

You visibly flinched and answered, "No.. I came from another world"

All Might now looked at you, while saying if you want to go back to your own world. You didn't have an answer to that so she just said, "Maybe..." making the hero ask why.

You took a deep breath and said, "First of all, I've been dreaming of going here. Second, I don't really like my parents stressing me out over school, and third is that I just really want to be here" while it looks like stars are gleaming in your eyes.

You then cleared your throat and asked, "Anyways, do I by having any chance that I can stay in U.A for a while until I get back?"

All Might said, "Hmm...The teachers and I still need to talk about your current situation" making you have a disappointed look on your face. All Might sweatdrop and stuttered, "B-but, I'll try my best for you to stay and maybe study for a while in U.A High while you're still here"

Your eyes widened and gave a hug to All Might while exclaiming, "Thank you!" happily multiple times while you could feel a few tears streaming down your face.

"C-can you let g-go..?" coughed All Might making you instantly break the hug while you see All Might trying to catch his breath.

All Might then cleared his throat and said, "I'm not completely sure if they'll allow you to study there, especially that it's your first time having a quirk. But, I'll try my best to get you in there" while giving a thumbs up.

You then smiled happily and exclaimed, "T-thank you..!"

—————————————————————————————————————————
Author's Note:
Sorry for the very long wait for this chapter!! I've been busy with school, and being a YouTuber is harder than I thought. See ya in the next chapter or in my other books!