CHAPTER 1- The U.S.J. Attack

3rd POV

A guy full of hands walked out of the portal along with some other villains. The red-haired guy asked, "What is that?". The hero readied his scarf while the red-haired guy looked over to the villains, "It's starting already?" He added.

The green-haired with freckles student and the spiky red-haired student tried to look closer but was stopped by their teacher. The hero put on his yellow goggles on while saying "Don't move!" And gave a grunt "Those are villains" added the hero. Almost everyone was shocked to find out that there were villains in the building.

Meanwhile, with the villains, the black mist dude looked over where the heroes and students are to find out that the hero they were looking for isn't there, the black mist said "So we have No. 13 and Eraser Head, huh? In the teacher's schedule, I received the other day, it said that All Might would be here too."

"So they're the ones who broke in the other day," the teacher said.

Suddenly a red portal appeared out of nowhere to see a sleeping (h/c) girl with some dragon-like look, "What is that?" the red-haired pointed at the (h/c) girl falling.

2nd POV

All you were seeing was some galaxy and the next thing you know, you opened your eyes and wondered why it was a bit cold and felt a bit heavy. You squinted your eyes to finally realized that you were falling and have some wings. You used those wings and was able to luckily land down safely while stumbling a bit.

After trying to balance yourself, you finally got the chance to look around 'Wait for a second..black portal, guy with hands all over him, a group of students over there, some hero-like outfits...' Your brain finally functioned to realize that you were in one of your favorite anime's world.

You walked a bit close to the villains to get a good look at the weird-looking bird-brain monster. The bird-brain monster looked over to your direction, causing you to gulp the lump in your throat and shiver in fear.

You looked over to the guy with hands all over him to notice him talking, "I came all the way here with this big crowd for you All Might, the Symbol of Peace but...you're not here?" he paused and grinned widely, "Will you come if I kill some students?"

You stopped and just stood there in frozen and shock can be seen in your face as you see him grinning widely with the idea. "This is bad timing to be in this world" you accidentally stated aloud making the guy full of hands overhearing it.

The guy full of hands looked over to your direction, "Oh? so you don't belong here? I wonder how your world is like?" He thought aloud.

'Shit..how can he hear me from afar?!'

"Your voice isn't really quiet," he told you

'Is his Quirk Mind reading?!' you panicked

"My quirk isn't mind reading. You're just saying it out loud," he stated with a very annoyed look.

You huffed and walked farther from the villains, 'Since I am in the world right now and finally seeing everything that's going on...I don't think this was part of episode nine that I watched last night'. Your brain finally functioned for once, making you gasp with the thought, 'Then...That means I'm in the latest episode of the series!'