miracle.

at the tip of winter,
i met you, who became my spring
oh miracle
it's such a miracle
after you came,
my winters aren't so cold anymore
because i have you
who looks at me

━━

i never saw you after that ever again.

when i visited your house that day, you were gone. it was as though you vanished into thin air.

i was confused and of course, upset. how dare you disappear without telling me!

i thought i'd found someone whom i could've called a friend, someone whom i could truly put all my faith and trust in.

but i guess i was wrong.

don't get me wrong, i don't hate you. i can't bring myself to, after you've brought me happiness and everything that i thought i couldn't have. i'm grateful to you, and thankful you're the friend i thought i'd never have.

and then i realised i was wrong. you were never the wendy to my peter pan.

i realised that i was tinker bell and you were peter pan.

because you'd left and never coming back, while i would always be here, waiting for you to come back to me.

i was partially correct about the other things i said about you.

you were a beautiful vast galaxy shining with millions of glittering stars. however, those stars had died out that fateful night.

you were the wonderful alluring sunset that i couldn't pry my eyes off from. however, sunsets come and go, and are always replaced by the night sky.

in any case, i'd like to thank you. thank you for being the bright star in my hazy skies, for leading me back onto the right path. thank you for painting my canvas, my life, with vibrant shades of colour. thank you for bringing summer into my winter-filled world.

and most importantly, thank you for being my miracle.

miracle - end

and so that concludes the
bday (week) special :'D

if you stuck around,
thank you, ily