my

baby without you
i can't even imagine, my everything
you're all of my dream now
please walk with me, be with me even at the end
it's not my dream, but our dream
share this dream forever with me
i want to share this with you
even in the cold winter, even in the spring,
please stay right by my side

━━

there was this one december night, where we were walking home. to be specific, i was walking you home, because i wanted to see you home safe with my very own eyes.

you were smiling like you always did, laughing as per normal.

the only odd thing i found was that you asked me whether or not i thought we would be eternal. i didn't know what 'we' you were talking about.

suddenly you got very serious and asked if i actually liked you. of course i did. we were friends, weren't we?

then you laughed it off and said you were being silly, how could you think of that? and you turned on your heel and continued to walk, with a spring in your step.

once we reached your house though, you looked at me with this look. i still don't know how to describe it, but the look in your eyes wasn't the same as before. but you said nothing and just gave me a hug, which i did hug you back. i was confused, but i thought you were just being nice.

if only i knew that you had a meaning behind squeezing me tighter after that, before entering your house with a "goodbye".