Merry Crisis - S4 x Reader

A/n: Yaay Christmas oneshot Owo.

Unisex chapter Uwu

The game ye squiddos he playing is based on the game Guild Master's Game from Fairytail.

Merry christmas~

-

"Hecc?"

"What kind of order is that...?!"

You and the S4 had freshly started a game of King's Game. (i just feel like calling it that.) A game for 3-666 squiddos. In a cup, there are multiple sticks, each with number on them- excluding one. The one with the stick without a number is the king. The king gives absolute orders that everyone must follow. When giving orders, the king may only call players by their numbers. For example; "Number 1 shall suc number 666's dicc."

Sighing in embarrassment, you lunged for the King, Aloha, and pecked his cheek.

"Darn you Aloha... How'd you know I drew number 2?" you sheepishly asked, pulling away.

"I just know," he shrugged, "Besides, I could've made you do something more bold~"

"I'm gonna be king this time..." you muttered, drawing out a stick.

Number 4? Ehh...

"Number 2 and 3 will take off each other's tops."

"EEHH you're going a bit too far, Skull!" you scolded, despite not being number 2 or 3.

Eggplant boi just shrugged.

Turning around, you watched the horrific sight of Army and Mask doing as told.

'Woow I'm lucky...

LUCKY TO BE ALIVE...!'

(insert internal nosebleed from bare chested Army and sicc boi)

Drawing out another stick, you realized you were king.

Hehehe~~

"NUMBER 1 WILL LIGHTLY BITE 2'S EAR SEDUCTIVELY AND REPETITIVELY WHILE TAKING OFF THEIR PANTS AS 3 MASSAGES 2- 4 BURNING HOT WAX ON 1, 2, and 3 AS SAID TRIO CRY 'MASTER~'!! 4, 3, AND 2 SHALL ALSO BE TOPLESS!!"

"(Y/N)! IS YOUR NOSE OKAY??"

You wanted gay.

You were getting gay.

"That's too far!"

"Here, a candle."

"Skull?! You're going through with this?!!"

"Hyuk... I'mm goonna geet baack at youu, (Y/nn)..."

Your blood production from nose rate rapidly increased as you watched they four males do as told.

"Master~"

"Master."

"'Maasterr."

"Master-"

"GOD DARN IT GUYS WHY IS ALOHA THE ONLY ONE TRYING HERE?!"