Flirty! Aloha x Shy! Reader

Requested by @iiFieryFox

Uhh

Idk how to flirt so i just went on le internet

------
You were literally just existing. You were just sitting on the ground, against the wall of Headspace, minding your own business, doing shit on your phone-- doing nOtHiNg.

But then came along your friend, (and crush uwu) Aloha, here to ruin everything.

Noticing you, as he was just about to walk past, he immediately started to casually approach you.

"Uh, h-hi Aloha," you sheepishly greeted upon noticing his trotting form.

"Hey, (Y/n). Let's play a game," he began, starting to shoot you with his Gal loaded with pick-up lines. "I look at you, and if you blush, I turn off the light and kiss you~"

"H-how is that even a pick-up line...?" you stuttered, blushing lightly. (I'm no good with shy characters oof)

Smiling lightly to himself at your blush, he continued, "I'm from the FBI, The Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position."

After giving Aloha a puzzling look as you tried to figure it out, your red face soon regretted it.

Amused, Aloha kept going.

"Can I read your T-shirt in braille?"

"Call the cops, see who comes first~"

"Hey, I'm the new milkman... Do you want it in the front or the back?~"

"I find your lack of nudity disturbing."

"If I was a chess piece, I'd be lucky to have a queen like you."

"70% of the human body is water and I'm very thirsty~"

"Hm? Ah, did you get those (c/g) at the Ye Olde Cloth Shoppe on sale? In my house, they're 100% off."

"How well can you catch? 'Cause I've got two balls coming at you."

"There's a party in my pants and you're invited."

Deciding you've had enough, as you were now a sweaty blushing mess, you stood up and began to go.

Noticing this, Aloha used his S-ranked skills and immediately pinned you to the wall.

"Eek!" you yelped, squirming slightly, you began to look at him in the eyes.

"C-can you stop..?"

"I still haven't gotten your response."

"H-huh? Response..?" you asked, bamboozled.

"'Cause," he chirped, smirking, "I just said there was a party in my pants, and you're invited!"

-------

A/n: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA I HAVE NO REGRETS ON THAT ENDINGG

Oh, 369 words... (slight regret)

Uhh the request asked for fluff, tho im pretty sure they/you wanted like a heartwarming-ish kinda thing... But the definition of fluff no matter where I look it up is basically a plotless comedy.