Emperor x Female! Reader [LEMON]

Requested by Squideko

--

"(Y/n), give me a lapdance."

"Uhm, excuse me?"

You stared at your boyfriend, Emperor, who was casually sitting on the couch, with a look of disbelief. Hecc, if he wanted sex he could just ask, it wouldn't be the first time-- oh wait...

"Emperor, do you... have a fetish for that kind of stuff...?"

He looked away before nodding, "I'll even pay you."

...

...

(insert awkward tension here)

"WHY THE FUCK SHOULD YOU PAY YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND!!??"

--

Sighing in small disappointment but excitement, you began to position your ass onto his lap, your face facing his.

"Uhm, I'm not really sure how to do this..." you sheepishly mumbled, realizing you actually had no idea what you were supposed to do.

"Simple, just rub your butt on my lap," Emperor plainly explained, "And... if you want to, you can rub your vagina on my penis, shove your breasts in my face, mouth to mouth--"

"Uh, wow, that's a lot of extras," you muttered, "You're really into this kind of stuff, huh?"

He merely nodded, "Yes, I have watched many videos on how they do it and have considered going to a strip club to feel it from a profreshional myself."

You processed what he said.

Emperor... to a strip club... for experience profreshional lapdancing from another squid...?

Hhh.

Fuck no.

"Huh, guess I'll start then," you began, starting to shake your butt. 'Am I doing this right...?'

"Yes... that's it."

Disliking the somewhat awkward position, you grabbed his shoulders for support as you kept shaking your butt.

You avoided eye contact, as it was slightly awkward.

"Oh? Are we going for a kiss now?" Emperor smirked, surprised as you had grabbed his shoulders.

You lightly blushed, but smirked back, "Hm~ Sure, why not?"

Shocked as he forcefully pulled at your collar for a kiss, though this was no surprise from one who preferred dominance, you happily kissed back.

Feeling something form in his lap poke your butt, you realized he was having an erection. Due to the dancing being done now and before, his penYES was perfectly aligned with your vagina.

Pulling away from the kiss as saliva dripped off your lips, you smirked, "Oh, Empy... Are we gonna do a full--"

"Heh," Emperor devilishly smirked back, "You know me so well, my empress~"

Without warning, Emperor got up, grabbed your arms and pinned you to the ground. (Hecc)

"Hn? You've gotten heavier..."

"Yeah? And you've gotten hotter," you licked your lips.

"Fufu~ So have you." Starting to take off his pants, you stopped him.

"Wow, you're so excited you forgot to get us a condom," you mentioned, motioning for the 'condom drawer' that casually sat in the living room.

"Oh, it appears so," he agreed, pulling one out of his pocket. 'This staged?'

Placing the item to the side, he decided he should start with his top rather than pants first.

Tossing his shirt and uniform to the side, his towering figure loomed over you.

Leaning in closer, he planted a long lengthy kiss onto your lips of which you happily kissed back as he skillfully removed your bra.

Breaking the kiss, you chose to strip off your top, of which Emperor helped you to do so as it may have hard to do, seeing as you were pinned onto the floor.

Eyeing the sight of your bare boobs, Emperor didn't hesitate to lightly grope them. You winced in shock and pleasure.

Lunging in for another hot kiss, Emperor began to unzip his pants- it was time for the main event.

Eye his dick in lust as thick saliva dripped down your lips, you began to strip your lower half, however Emperor stopped you and insisted on doing it himself.

Your upper and lower region now fully exposed, you licked your lips in anticipation.

Placing your legs onto his shoulders, he began to start lightly thrusting, receiving soft light moans from your lips.

"Stop teasing me Emperor," you muttered, making eye contact, "Go faster~"

Nodding in response as he smirked, the sun yellow inkling did as told.

Beginning to thrust harder, faster, and "more" he realized he was near his climax.

"(Y/n)... I'm..."

"Emperor~" you moaned, "Hang in there a bit-"

That's when it hit you.

Your eyes moved to the condom on the ground.

"Emperor! The condom, we-"

Feeling an outburst if pleasure, resulting in a loud moan, you looked at the panting Emperor.

"Why the fuck did you come inside me without a condom...?"

A/n:
this
one
was
hard
because
idk

Owo first lemon i dont like it lolol helpp