Chapter 23

*Dan's POV*

February 14th

The day is here. I can't believe it. We invited the people we knew we could trust. The ones that would support us. I look out at the people and smile. I can't believe it. I look over at Phil and smile. "I believe they have written their own vows," The priest says. Phil smiles wide and looks at me. "Phil, if it weren't for you, I'd be dead right now. Either from myself or my father. You taught me that it's okay to be myself. I love you to the moon and back and I can't believe I met you. I need you in my life and I am so grateful to have you," I say smiling and blushing slightly. Phil starts to tear up and he looks at me. "Dan, I love you. I have no idea where to start. If I hadn't met you, I would have probably failed every class except language arts. I wouldn't have something outside of my family to care about. I probably wouldn't have real friends. And I wouldn't have met the love of my life. My life has gotten better since I met you and I wouldn't want to change a single thing," Phil says blushing. After the ceremony, I hug him tight. "You're the best," I mumble into his shoulder. He lifts my head and pecks my lips gently. "No, you." He giggles. "Hey, I know this is kinda thinking ahead but... I wanna adopt a child in the future," I giggle. "Me too," Phil smiles. 

A/N It's over. This story is now over. Heh... I love it. I'm going to write another story about Dan and Phil adopting a child. But Imma write it later. I'm currently writing a story called "The Boy Who Likes To Draw||Phanfiction" Check that out, please. Thank you for reading this story. It means a lot. Special thanks to my friend Abby from my school for helping me out with ideas. She told me her friend likes this story but I don't know her friend's name. SO Hi Abby's friend. Anyways, Have a good day/night loves. Stay strong and stay alive ||-//