Countdown to Catastrophe part three

Momakase and I laugh as we put some frosting on the cupcake.

"You know? This is quite fun. Well with you"she said as she put a cupcake down. "Thanks for making this cupcake with me. Who knew that we need to bake 148 cupcake plus 20 more just in case for the school fair tomorrow?"I said.

"I didn't. This cupcake are actually quite good. I could feel your love pour into this"she said as she took a bite out of her. The oven beep and she went to take out the new fresh batch of cupcake. She left them there and turn on the fan.

I place it carefully on the bin then place it on the table. I have 14 boxes and one more box left. "What smell so good?"said a voice as I place two cupcake on the tray. I lift the tray as Globby try to take one. "What do you say?"I said. 

"Please can I have one?"he said as he pout. I giggle and threw one at him. He ate it and smile. "It taste so good. How do you do make this?"he said as noodle boy came in with his arm in the air. I pick him up and he point at a cupcake. 

"I'm sorry but you can't eat a cupcake"I said as it put his head down. "Your tea"he said and I put him down. I turn off the stove and pour it in two cup. "Globby can you help me find the tea bag?"I said then I saw two tea bag floating next to me. 

"Thank you!"I said then open it. "Noodle boy can you protect the cupcake. Don't want a certain someone to eat it all"I said, placing the cup on the tray as I look at Globby. "What? They are so good"he said as I laugh softly. 

"I be going now. Momakase? Wanna walk with me?"I said as she nod. We walk to Obake place. "Alison, you look like a mother to those knucklehead"Momakase said. "I always take care of little kids. They fill my heart with joys"I said as she smile. 

She open then door and Obake look at us. "Yes?"He said. "I have something for you"I said as I lift the tray open. He nod as I enter. I place the tray on the table and he look at it. "I didn't knew you know how to bake"he said, taking one.

"Yeah. These cupcake are for the school fair"I said as he took a bite. "It very good. Did you add?"he said and I nod. "Yeah but it a secret!"I said as he smile. "So why are you here?"he said as I bit my lip.

"Well, I want to know what you are planning"I said. "I can't tell you. But I will tell you this. Do you want to be famous? Become an actress?"he said. "Yes of course! That what I always dream of!"I said.

"So you will get that dream once my plan started to work"he said and I hug him. "Thank you"I said as I let my tear go. He hug me then kiss my forehead. "Now let forget about that and talk about us. How are you?"he said as I smile.
💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖
I was wearing a dark red tight fancy dress as I walk with my aunt.

She ask me to join her instead of just selling my cupcake. I sneak the guys in through the back. "I love science fair, don't you too? Professor Granville?~"A girl sang then she look at me. "Aw and who is this cute little girl?"she aid.

"Um I am 15 year old and we met before. With Hiro being your helper?"I said as I glare at her. "This is Alison. She is my niece. So glad you could join us, Dr.Woozer"Granville said as she warp her right arm around my shoulder. 

"You know professor? You were actually the inspiration behind my TV character"she said as my aunt look at her closer. "Hmm, is that right?"she said as I giggle. She glare at me and I stop. "That's very flattering"she said then I heard my phone ringing.

"It was nice but I have to go"I said. She nod and I walk away. "Guys? Are you ready?"I said and they nod. "I love to ruin science fair"Globby said as I went to the bathroom to change my clothes. I flew off to the warehouses and found them.

I open the door as the fake Obake turn around. "My dear Hiro, why would I run when you are exactly where I want you"he said as I shut the door. "It's not the real Obake!"he yelled as he move aside. 

He push Baymax and the pieces of building fell on Baymax. "Baymax!"he yelled. "Well, well, well what can I do to help brother?"I said, flipping my hair and putting my right hand on my hips. "Alison?"hiro said as fake Obake chuckle.

"No thank you"he said as he stretch his arm to attack. Hiro doge them then grab one. "Baymax, rocket fist"Hiro said as he let go of Obake's hand. The robot hit himself then flying fist hit him across the face. I smile as I chuckle.

"Nice job"I said as he frown at me. "Thank you for playing"The robot said before it fell. "I don't get it. How does the bot confuse your scanner?"Hiro said then he look at me. "Do you know?"he said. "How should I know? I am no mastermind"I said.

"I am uncertain"Baymax said as I smile. "Well done, Hiro. Unfortunately for you, we kept you busy just long enough"the bot said befor eit died. "Well see that you did well, I got to go too. See you later sugar"I said as I open the door.

"Don't call me that"he said then I look back. "What did you said?"I said. "Don't call me that. You are not the Alison I know"he said and I chuckle. "Of course I am not. This is what you made me"I said as I walk back. I flew back to SFIT with an evil laughter.
💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖
"And he is not alone"Honey lemon said as I jump down with globby.

"Hello there friends"I said as I grin. A lady scream near us. "Geez lady! Didn't your parent ever teach you it's rude to scream at stranger?"Globby said. "And rude to interpret a conversation?"I said then Globby cover her mouth.

Everyone scream as "Howdy and hello! Can we take your order!?"Noodle boy yelled. "Now it's a party"Momakase said as she took her blades. I made my hand into blades. I laugh as I destroy some of the project.

"This is fun!"I yelled as I swing my sword around. I stop when I saw those spider guards appear. I look at the other and they nod. "Bring it on"Globby said as it took a bite of the robot guard. The robot extended his legs and spin around.

Globby's top part fall down as Momakase slice it in half.  "You are terrible at this, aren't you?"Momakase said then Big hero six appear. "Granville security bot! Sweet! Give them some room to do their thing"Fred said. 

Momakase glare at me and we nod. We both slice up the robot. "Let's dance"Go-go said. "You got it Mister!"Noodle burger boy said then started to dance. We all look at each other as Noodle boy started to sing and dance. 

"Noodle this!"Go-go said then Momakase went to attack Wasabi. Honey and Fred attack Globby while Go-go went to attack Noodle boy. "Go! Now!"Momakase said as I nod. I walk to go help my brother. 

I found him at the staircase and he went to Hiro's lab. He swipe his id card. "Still work"he said as he push the door open. "It feel like home"he said as I put my blades away. Wait does that mean that this lab used to be his ab? Wow I am so amazed.

"Final pieces"Obake said. "Put it down Obake. It's over"Hiro voice rang. We both look back and I put my dagger up. Obake put his hand on mine and push it down gently as I glare at Hiro. "Quite the opposite. Things are just getting started"Obake said.

"Blast them baymax"hiro said as Baymax raise his hand. He shoot and using my magic, it move away from us, break the window. "Oh why thanks"Obake said as he press a button.  The buddy guard appear and went together. Obake went on them and smile at me.

"Alison, do your thing"he said as I nod. I put my dagger in front of me and smile. "So Hiro, wanna habe the last dance together?"I said and he put his fist up. I walk toward him and he doge me. He pull my waist toward him and I felt his breath on my neck.

"Do you really want to fight me?"he whisper in my ear. I shiver then punch him. I turn around and let my dagger go. It would be unfair to fight him with a dagger. I swing a punch but he grab it and pull me close. He kissed me and I try to push him away. 

What the hell?! The door open and I heard some gasp. He pull away and we saw my friends. "Guys! It isn't what it look like!"I said as I blush. "We know you too well. One laser eyes special coming up"Noodle boy said as Hiro climb on Baymax's back.

"I be back for you"Hiro said before they jump out of the window. "Are you okay?"Momakase said as she walk toward me. "I am fine"I said then glare at Hiro and baymax who fell down. I will make him pay! He won't make me fall in love again!