Countdown to Catastrophe part four

I sigh as I painted my canvas.

We are back to the lair and I am trying to calm my feeling down. What is Hiro trying to do with me? Kissing me out of no where?! I can't go back to that road again. The door open and I look who was it. It was Globby. "Hey Alison. Are you okay?"he said.

"No, I am just tried. Why do I have these feeling?"I said as I plop myself on my bed. "Do you still like that boy?"he said and I groan. "I don't. I really do not but I think I still do. I think I am dying"I said as I hug my pillow.

"Well I think you should focus on what your heart want. I think you were much happier when you were with him. Also Obake want you to meet someone outside the entrance"he said as I let go of the pillow.

I walk out with him then went to the entrance. I wonder who I am supposed to meet here? The door open and it show Baymax and Hiro? It look like he is the prisoner and Baymax was the guard. "Resistance will result in further injury"Baymax said.

His eyes were red. "Baymax! Let him go! He is hurt!"I yelled and he let go. I took Hiro's arm and warp it around my neck. "Are you okay?"I said and he smile. "I knew you still care about me"he said and I roll my eyes.

We enter through the hallway and we saw Momakase, who was cutting a fish. She glare at us while I try to look away. "Golly mister! I've got a noodle supreme with all the fix it!"Noodle boy said. He was playing cards with Globby.

"Oh knock it off with all the fast food jabber. It's confusing"Globby said then he look at me. "Hey, be careful with her. You hurt lily, you mess with all of us!"Globby yelled as we continue walking. "Lily?"He said. "That's my nickname"I said.

"Hi Hiro"Trina said. "Trina? You-you're-"he said but half of Trina walk toward us. "A robot? Obviously. You're never figure it out"she said as she push us away. "Let's go and don't look back"I said, almost growling. "That's so pathetic. It's cute"Trina said. 

"Back off you useless robot"I said as we walk away. "Jealous much?"he whisper as I look at Baymax. "Hold him and don't let him go"I said and Baymax grip his arm. The door open and found Obake. "Hiro Hamada, welcome"Obake said as he turn around. 

I walk toward him and stand next to him. "I see you have met my sister. She is the most wonderful person I ever met, don't you agree?"he said as he put his hand on my head. He play something on the big screen. It show Noodle burger boy placing something in Baymax. 

"Noodle burger boy"Hiro said. Obake nod at me a I swipe to the left. I always wanted to do that. "He is such a good boy. Isn't he?"I said as I smile. "I should have been there but I was"Hiro said as he look down.

"Doing vital work for me?"Obake said as he show the amplifier that Hiro created. He look at Baymax who let Hiro go. He place the amplifier inside something. "Lemora Shimamoto?"Hiro said as I fold my arm.

"I'm a big fan. Shimamoto build a rather unique machine. It created a star"he said. "A star?"Me and Hiro said. "It curves quickly"Obake said as the image disappear. "That will create a giant shock wave! Wait. That's how she cause the great catastrophe"Hiro said as he look at Obake. 

"Oh you are sharp but the new fransokyo is so much larger now so I need a bigger bag. I improved on Shimamoto inadvertence discovery. It should be quite a show"Obake said. "Why didn't I listen to Granville?"Hiro said.

"Because like me,you were meant to push limits"he said as he put his left arm around him then the screen show a big explosion. "But everyone will be-Aunt Cass. I have to warn her!"Hiro said as he ran off.

Baymax put his arm out and grab him. "If it's any comfort, even if she left now, she wouldn't make it out of the city in time"Obake said as he put his hand on Hiro's shoulder. "You mean Aunt Cass is going to? No! Please we have to find her!"I yelled as I hold his arm.

He pull back and glare at me. "Why should I?"he said. "She was nice to me! She was a mother-like to me! She is important to me!"I said as tear fall down. "She won't make it. Understand Alison that it is too late"he said as he hug me.

"Wait, he's going to destroy San Fransokyo? Even Jones's dinner?"Globby said as I cry on his chest. This isn't fair. "Your breath smell like garbage"Momakase said as she flip the plate, making the food fall on Globby. He let me go as I ran toward Globby. 

"Are you okay?"I said as I pick off the food from him."Yeah. I'm fine. How about you?"he said as he look away. "Don't worry about me"I said. "You will be quite safe here with me and Alison. Three visionaries, just hanging"Obake said as he plug something on the computer.

"It not just about me. You're gonna hurt millions of people"Hiro said as I play patty cake with Noodle burger boy to calm my nerves. "Together we are going to create a star. Well two. Congratulations Hiro, that's some final project"Obake said,looking at me.

"No! Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!"Hiro said as Obake groan. "That's Granville talking"Obake said. "Because Grandville was right. She's been right all along"Hiro said then he look at me.

"And you were trying to stop me"He said as I smile. "And you didn't listen to me"I said as Obake glare at us. "Nonsense. Do you know why Icarus plunged to his doom?"Obake said as we walk closer. "Because he flew too high"Hiro said.

"Because he need some better wing. If we have the ability to remake the world, starting with this city for worthy survive"Obake said as I took Noodle burger boy down. "Let go"Obake said as they follow us behind.

We walk through the hallways that had full of empty room. "What am I doing here?"he whisper to me. "Why should I know? I am just helping my brother"I whisper back. "Why am I here? You have my energy amplifier. What more do you want?"Hiro said then Obake stop. 

Noodle burger boy stop and bump into me to Hiro. He hold me and we look at each other. "Hi"I whisper. "Hey"he whisper as he help me up. "A student"Obake said. "Sorry?"Hiro said as we look at my brother. 

"Granville doesn't understand your potential but I do. When my new city is complete. It will be a paradise for learning and research. I can't wait to see what you'll accomplish. What we accomplish"he said as he put his hand on Hiro's shoulder.

"What? You'd have to be crazy to think I'd ever join you!"Hiro said,pushing his hand away. "What if Alison was there for you? You two would be happy being together and nothing would come between you two"he said. "I thought you didn't want me to be with him?!"I said.

"I didn't before until I noticed how gifted he is"he said as I growl. "No! Even if she is there with me, I would never join you!"he yelled as I made a fist. Baymax open a door as Noodle burger boy hold my wirst together. What is he doing?!

"You two are a bit worked up right now. I understand. Tragedy mold us. Intellect driven us. Now we stand at the doorway to greatness. Once it's all over and there's nothing else to save, you see thing differently"Obake said.

I look down as my hair cover half of my face. I felt like he was right. Maybe that why he asked those weird question before. "No I won't. I'm not like you"Hiro said as he hold my hand. I look up and turn around to face him. 

"Aren't you?"Obake said as he show the amplifier. Baymax push Hiro inside the room and lock him. "Hiro!"I yelled as I try to get close to him but Noodle burger boy hold me tight. "Let her go"Obake said as Noodle burger boy let me go. 

"What the hell was that for?!"I yelled at him. "I'm sorry but I need you to go to your room and stay there for a while. I think you need to calm down. I send someone to get you"he said as I growl. I am so tried of this!

"No Obake. Until you explain to me what going on here, I am not moving from here!"I said then he snap his finger. Baymax grab me and open the door. He threw me inside and I fell to the ground. "Alison!"Hiro yelled as he ran toward me. 

I hold my rib as they close the door close shut. He help me up as we look through the door window. "I don't deny my  method is harsh but winning tends to settle any arguments"Obake said. I hug myself and cry as Hiro hug me.

What have I done?