Rivalry weak part two

"Is this a secret room?! Omg I love mystery!"I squeal.

"Where is this place?"Hiro said. "You mean beside creepy?"Go-go said. "It appears to be a science lab"Baymax said as I look around. "But why would it be here?"I whisper."You guys. I think this lab belong to Shimamoto"Honey lemon said.

"I thought she was an artist"He said as he look through something. "It look like she has two hobbies"I said. "Cool"Hiro said. "She was an artist with a secret lab?"he said. "Someone who was good at art and science? Who what are the odds?"Go-go said.

"These book are all elements and they're placed in other of the periodic table from 1906 but gallium is supposed to go before germanium"Honey lemon said. "Well maybe you should leave it alone"I said then I heard her gasp.

"And you didn't listen"I said as I sigh. I walk toward Baymax who gave something to Hiro. "What's happen here?"I said. "It was an accident"Baymax said."What are you doing down there?"said a voice.

"We are exploring the secret lab"Baymax said as I smile shyly. "Come up"said the police men as he help us up. "Please let us go with a warning"I said as I look into his eyes. Moon nod then went inside of him.

"Alright then. I give you a warning but I don't want to see you any where near this place or school again"he said. "Alright"we said as we walk away. I look back and wink at Moon who got out of him then flew next to me.
🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨
I laugh as I look at the cafe.

"I'm sorry Professor Grandville. The artists got to us before we get to our whistles"Wasabi said. He look so funny as a unicorn. "And they wouldn't give us snacks"Fred said as Wasabi glare at him. "This is so going to my files"I said as I took a photo of them.

I walk away so I can take more picture of the art work. "Alison?"said a voice. "Who there?"I said. "It me Punzie"said the voice. "Hey Punzie. What are you doing here? You know you shouldn't be here on this week right?"I said as I fold my arm.

"I know but listen you have to stay away from Varian"she said. The hell? You wanted me to be with him yesterday? Remember? "What? Why?"I said. "There isn't much time. Promise you will stay away from him. At all cost"she said as I nod.

"Thank you for listening. Also stay away from that new hero. He also mean trouble"she said. Is she talking about Al? "I promise"I said as I put my hand on my heart. She walk back to the bushes as Moon came by my side.

"That girl is weird"she said as I look at my phone. "You can say that again"I said as I check my phone. It was Hiro. "It said he want to meet me at the dinning hall"I said then I text him, sending an Okay. "Then what are we waiting for?"she said as we walk away.

🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨
I smile as Hiro talk to me.

"So how are you?"He said. "I am fine. Just tried of all the hard math work"I said as I giggle. He warp his arm around me and I blush. "I don't like it when boys look at you like that. I am the only one who can see you like this"he whisper in my ear.

I giggle as he kiss my neck. "Um guys? You know we are in public,right?"Go-go said. I laugh as Hiro blush and look down. "It okay Hiro"I said as I laugh some more. He look up and we saw Honey lemon."Um wrong id"Hiro said as Honey look at her id.

"I don't have my SFIT id"she said as she look at her other id. "I do it. Wait, I don't have an student id either but I'll used my mascot id. Dang there is no such thing"he said as he frown. Then how does he enter the dining hall?

"I don't have my SFIT id because I left it in the journal last night!"Honey lemon said, happily. "Okay so you are happy that you lost your id?"I said as I shrug. "No Alison. Which mean we can tracked the journal using your id's RFIT chip"Hiro said.

"Which mean let's move"Go-go said as we ran off. "So how many time are you going to flirt me like that?~"I said then he groan. "Please don't remind me that"he said. "Whatever you said~"I said as I wink,making him into a blushing mess.
🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨
"RFIT scan show Honey lemon is inside this building"Baymax said as we flew into an empty broke down building.

"Why does it have to be abandoned warehouses?"Wasabi said as I landed safety. "Because why not?"I said as I put my hand on my hip. "It's part of being a villain 101 right next to use fake credentials to steal thing"Fred said then he look at Honey lemon.

"Tell me he did not have a fake beard cuz that's a trifecta"Fred said. "Not the time Fred"I said. "I need to know!"he said. I sigh as I walk toward the building. "Alison wait! There might be trap in there. Did you pick up anything else, Baymax?"Hiro said.

"Yes there is one person inside. His body temperature is low normal"Baymax said. "It's him and he's got the journal!"Honey said, looking through the window. Fred and Baymax slam the door open and we surround him. He is really calm about this.

"Welcome big hero 6 and Spirit hope. I'd hoped you'd locate me more quickly. Disappointing" said the guy. "Mr. Ekabo or whatever you are. You stole shimamoto's journal!"Honey lemon said,pointing at him.

"Wrong. I only claim that which belong the one who understands it true worth"The guy said. "Wait I know you. I keep seeing you around campus. You are that stranger"I said. "Alison let me finish. I understand I think"Honey lemon said as I groan.

"Please"the guy said. Dam someone is sassy today. The guy look at me and smile. "I didn't thought you might be with them. It good to see you again though. Nice look"he said as I frown. "Hey yeah who are you?"Hiro said.

"I need one more minute which is perfect because that's all the time you have"he said as he put his hand under the table. "What do you mean by that?"I said then something went on top of my friend. "NO!"I yelled then I made sure he didn't caught me.

I look at the box which some metal thing fall down. I scream as I try to lift it up. Come on power! Where did you go? I gave up then look at the guy who is still reading that journal. "What is so important about that journal?!"I said.

"Good luck"he said as I put my blaster up. "Answer me! I don't want to hurt you so release them right now"I said as I glare at him. "Don't need to do that. Now let talk shall we?"he said as I glare at him. "Fine, let talk about it"I said, still holding my blaster.