Prey date

I was watching Hiro and Fred playing video game.

I am going to play next since I beat Fred the last round. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Snack break!"Fred said and took the popcorn basket away from me. "Hey!"I said. He found out it was empty. "Sorry"I said and he sigh. He pet my head.

"It is okay. It is your weakness. Oh...Ooh! Five second rule!"he yelled as he pick some from the floor. "The five second rule is a common myth. Harmful bacteria will cling to food immediately upon contact"Baymax said. "What?"Fred said, licking his finger.

"Come on, Fred.I'm in the middle of a 12-hit super combo"Hiro said as he press some button. "But this is a snack emergency! And I'm out of clean popcorn!"Fred said. "Yeah? Well, you're also out of HP"He said as it show that Hiro won the game.

"No fair. I wasn't paying attention. Time out"Fred said. "Fred, no time outs"Hiro said then Fred's mom scream. "Time out!"we all yelled and ran to the kitchen. We heard some barking and I sigh. So it isn't something so badly.

"It's so darling!"His mother said. "Okay. So, not what I expected"I said. "Yeah. My mom's a joy screamer. Honestly, it's embarrass-Ah! Are those cupcakes?!"Fred said as he chase after the guy. The apple does fall from the same tree.

*Theme song*
"Boys! My sweet Alison! Look at this hilarious puppy"she said as Liv laugh. 

"I hate to admit it, but I'm addicted to these viral videos"she said. "My scan indicates zero viruses on that video. It is safe"Baymax said. "She mean videos that are famous and a lot of people share it"I said. "Literal robot. Also cute"Liv said. 

"I bet the internet would love him. Cupcake?"Chris said and Fred took two. Chris saw me and walk toward me. He touch my highlight and hum. "Hey, Liv...Doesn't she remind you of someone?"he said. Liv look at me and hum. 

"Yes. Were your family scientist? The one who study plants and animals?"she said. "Um yes but they are not my parent anymore. Why?"I said and she smile at me. "Just wondering"she said. I am having some bad feeling about her.

"Before we talk about investment opportunities, Ms. Amara, I've been meaning to ask about your progress curing my dear friend, Orso Knox"Fred's mom said. "Oh. Orso Knox of course. I'm confident we're two to three weeks from a breakthrough"she said.

I quickly move away and hide behind Baymax. "Well, that's a relief to hear. Oh, Liv! Have you seen the sleepy hedgehog?"She said. "Have I?"Liv said and laugh. "I made it into a meme on Sycorax's "life-smile" blog"liv said.
💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙
We went to the living room.

"Uh, what Liv just said. Does that sound familiar to you guys?"Hiro said. "Yes. I am often told that I am cute. I am not programmed to know what that means"Baymax said. "No, I mean here"Hiro said, showing us a video.

"Random aside, Liv. How is that mutated fellow? So horribly mutated. What is his ? Orso Knox"The news reporter said. "I'm confident we're two to three weeks from a breakthrough"Liv said and the video end.

"See? It's the exact same answer. And this was two months ago. Something's not right"Hro said and I smile. "I think I know who might help us"I said and I show them my id card. "How did you get that?"Fred said. "It wasn't hard if you know how to hack"I said.
💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙
We arrive at Karmi's lab.

She turn around and bump into Baymax. "Whoop!"she said. "These microbes are dangerous"Baymax said as he caught it. "Which is why there's a sign!"Karmi said, pointng at the door. "It is advisable to be cautious when working with hazardous organisms"Baymax said.