Part 2

A little background story on Y/N; she was from Europe, specifically from Greece, and had starred in a successful European Movie. After that she moved to America to study.

It was 9 a.m. on a Sunday morning and I decided to be productive. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. I threw on some jeans and a sweater, my converse and took my laptop bag. I was going to finish an assignment at a cafe that I really enjoy.

When I got there, I left my bag on a table and ordered some tea. Once the tea was ready, I sat down on my table and started doing my assignment. It was quite an easy one and I enjoyed doing it there, because it was very relaxing.

Suddenly I heard a manly voice talking to me.

"Ehem, excuse me.." the man said. "Hello."

I was confused. I didn't know the man  but he was cute to be honest.

"Hello. How can I help you?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I saw you across the room and I have to say that you look really like an actress that played in a really good film I once watched. Are you Y/N Y/LN?" He said very quickly as if he was embarrassed.

I was surprised that someone had recognized me from that movie, especially in America. He really made my day.

"Oh yeah that's me!" I said and smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hahaha nice. I wanted to say that the movie was really amazing. For sure one of the best foreign films I have ever watched." He said.

"Aw thank you, that's really sweet of you..." I paused, because I didn't know his name.

"Oh yeah right! Ahaha excuse me, I'm Joe. Joe Mazzello" he said and gave me his hand.

"Nice to meet you Joe" I said while shaking his hand.

We were just sitting there in silence for a few seconds and it was kinda awkward but then he said;

" Hey, I was about to go grab something to eat. Would you mind joining me?"

"Well, I would be certainly happy to do so." I responded.

"Oh Great!" He looked very happy and excited.

"Joe Mazzello...hmm why do I feel like I've heard this name before? Have you come to Stanford University before?" I asked him.

"Stanford University? Nooo" he said humorously.

"Oh..." I said.

"But I am an actor"

"Nice that's were I might have seen you... Although I have to admit that I don't remember ever seeing this face before" I laughed.

"Hahahahaha this actually makes perfect sense" be said.

"Yeah? And why's that?" I asked.

"Because I started off as a child actor."

"Oh okay. So where have you played?"

"Jurassic park...."he mumbled.

"What?" I was surprised. "Really? You were that little kid?"

"Yes, I was" he said and laughed.

After that we went to the restaurant and, well, the rest is history.