Part 7

"Well that was the last box." Y/N said.

"So, I guess this is it." Joe said.

"Yeah, I guess..." she said and moved her gaze away from Joe. " Goodbye Joe" Y/N said and quickly walked out of the house.

After 4 years of dating it had finally come to an end. They broke up. Joe was so heartbroken and confused. He wasn't even sure why they broke up. Everything happened so quickly. Was it his fault? Was Y/N overreacting? He didn't know anymore...

He went to his room, which used to be the one that they shared, and laid down. He was so exhausted that he fell asleep after a while.

He woke up the next morning and went straight to the kitchen. On his way there he stumbled upon a box.

"Must be one of Y/N" he thought.

He opened the box out of curiosity. Inside where some of Y/N stuff including her favourite book. He picked it up and something fell on the floor. It was wrapped in toilet paper.

"Hm weird" he thought. He unwrapped it and what he found inside shocked him... It was a positive pregnancy test.

"Wait wait wait" he said to himself. How did Y/N not tell him. Why did she keep it a secret. Is that why she left him? He immediately picked up his phone and called her but she wasn't answering, so he decided to go where she was living.

He rung the bell and she almost immediately opened the door.

"What's this Y/N?" He asked her.
She was just looking at him in shock.
"Where did you find that?"
"You forgot one of your boxes."
"Oh, I am so sorry Joe. I just didn't know what to do." She said and started crying.
"Oh love don't worry. Did you really think that I wouldn't want this baby? I've been wanting to start a family with you in a long time. You should have told me."
"So does this mean that you want to keep it?"
"Of course love" he said and hugged her.
"Come on now let's go home."he said and they drove back home.