Part 3

This one was a request from ela_gulhan. Hope you enjoy it!

We were both sitting on the couch. It was raining outside and we were sitting by the fireplace with our blankets. I was binge watching Friends on Netflix and Joe was watching something on YouTube.

"Hey Y/N, these baby videos are funny and they are sooo cute. We should make one as well." He said.

I was surprised by what I had just heard.

"A baby? Did you just say that you want to MAKE a baby?" I said with a very confused look on my face.

"No, not a baby. A VIDEO Y/N. A video like the one I'm watching."

"Well we don't really have a baby to do that"

"Ugh we can just use our cat." He said in a sassy tone.

"Ahahahhaa ehm ok"  I said. "I can't really say no to you, can I?"

"When did you become the man in our relationship? I'm supposed to say that to you" he was trying to be serious, but he was just hilarious.
"But yeah I guess you can't say no to me." He said in a playful way, like he was a little girl.

"Where is Felix?" I asked him.
(Felix is our cat).

"Ha good question." He said. "Go get the camera and I will find him." He said and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Ok love".

The camera was on my dresser. I grapped it and turned it quickly on, so that I could get some footage of Joe as well.

I went into the living room only to find Joe lying on the floor, looking for something under the couch.

"What happened? Did you lose your keys?" I asked him.

"No, Felix just plays hard to get" he said.

Just as he finished the sentence, Felix came out and ran quickly towards the stairs. Joe ran after him with a treat in his hand.

"Heyyy Felix....come here buddy...look what I have for you" he was talking to our cat as if he was talking to a baby.

After some running, Felix finally went up to Joe. You could see Joe's relief in his face.

"So now Felix you have to do something cute you know..."he didn't have the time to finish his sentence, because he sneezed very loudly.
The sneeze scared little Felix away.

"Oh no Joe..." I said while zooming in on his face. He was so disappointed and annoyed at the same time. I couldn't help but laugh at his expression.

"Oh no Joe...come on it's not that bad..." I said while trying to keep in my laughter.

"I give up" he said and got up from the floor.

"Hey, I did get some footage." I told him.

"Oh really? Let me see."

"Wait, I'll connect it to the TV" I told him.

I went on connecting the camera to our TV and then selected the video from today.

It was just a lot of footage of Joe chasing around our cat. When the moment came where Joe sneezed, I just couldn't stop laughing. After a little, Joe started laughing as well.

"Aw Joe you are the cutest, you know" I said and kissed him.

"Hahaha you are not that bad yourself" he said.

"Hmmmm ok Joe" I said and I was trying to look annoyed.

" No, I'm just joking, you know I love you" he said and cupped my face. He then kissed me and we made out for a few minutes, until he suddenly broke the kiss off and said; "I still believe the video can go viral".

 He then kissed me and we made out for a few minutes, until he suddenly broke the kiss off and said; "I still believe the video can go viral"

Soooo this was the imagine. I hope you all liked it❤❤