Part 5

It was 8 a.m. on a Sunday morning. Joe had just woken up. He rolled to the other side to kiss his beautiful girlfriend Y/N. Once he saw her his eyes grew wide. She was still sleeping, but she looked so gorgeous. She was lying on her belly, her long hair was all over the pillows. She was so calm. The sunshine was resting beautifully on her face. What he was seeing in front of him was just perfect.

Joe wanted to capture this moment of calm and purity, so he grapped his camera and started taking a video of her.

Some minutes later, Y/N was wiggling around and was slowly opening her eyes.

"Joe, what the fuck are you doing?" She asked him and chuckled.

"I just want to save these moments you know."

"Pffff you are so sweet, but I look disgusting right now. I mean look at me! My hair is a mess, my eyes are still puffy and I am pretty sure that I've made a mess with my saliva." She told him.

"I still think that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He said and kissed her.

He was still filming her. Y/N was trying to fall back asleep, but Joe just couldn't help himself. He found the way she was playing with the sheets trying to get all comfy so cute.

"Sooooo Y/N, tell us something"

"Joe, please let me sleep or you will regret it."

"Ha you can't do anything, cause the police will have evidence." He said and pointed at the camera.

"Oh fine, Joe... well ladies and gentlemen, although I don't think that anyone is ever going to see this video...actually I'm pretty sure of it...."

"Ehm Y/N could you please just say something to the camera? Please" he said acting like he was annoyed.

"So today is Sunday the...uhm wait let me check...ah the 10th of January. Eh the weather seems to be fine...I wouldn't know cause it's 8 fucking a.m. and I wasn't planning on waking up any time soon but as you see someone was in a...."

"Ok ok, maybe I will ask some questions and you answer them" Joe said to cut her off from rambling.

"So, Y/N how do you feel about becoming a Mazzello?" He asked her.

"Well, I'm not officially one, but I have to say that it does have a nice tone to it... Y/N Mazzello...it's fun..."

"Yeah I like it as well. But like apart from the name, is there something else?" He was waiting for another answer.

"Hm well there are some things, but I don't want them to be documented." She said and laughed naughty.

"Maybe then I should turn the camera off..."he said and chuckled.