chapter six.

diana sat patiently in thomas' car, her arms crossed against her chest as she tapped the heel of her shoe against the car floor

diana sat patiently in thomas' car, her arms crossed against her chest as she tapped the heel of her shoe against the car floor. she wanted to get home as soon as possible, knowing her parents wouldn't be home and neither would reign she was more than happy to be there.

but thomas thought it would be smart to take a short cut that led them to the middle of nowhere and the car being stuck in a pot hole.

thomas was currently behind the car trying to push it out the hole while diana refused to leave the car claiming it was too dark and she was scared.

thomas groaned for the third time before getting back inside the car. he slammed the door shut, his breath was uneven and nonetheless he was angry. she slammed his fist against the steering wheel twice causing diana to gasp in confusion and shock.

"thomas!! calm down! look we can call for help—" she said reassuringly grabbing her phone to call someone yet her phone had no service. "and there's no service.." she muttered sadly.

thomas groaned loudly, resting his head against the steering wheel. "now i'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with some annoying loser.." he muttered thinking diana wouldn't hear but obviously she heard it.

she thought they were going to be somewhat friends after tonight but what he just said proved her wrong. "well don't think so highly of yourself. i'm stuck with a jerk, f word boy!" she snapped slowly silence followed before earning herself a chuckle from him.

"did you just call me a f word boy?" he asked humorously.

diana couldn't help but ignore him, she was hurt. suddenly she flung open the door, grabbing her things including her box of food and began walking in the middle of nowhere.

she heard a door open and slam shut behind her but she continued walking on. "HEY!" thomas shouted making diana stop. "where the fuck are you going?!" he shouted once more.

"away from you!" she yelled as she continued walking on into the darkness, the slow anxiety deep within rising the surface of being alone in the dark.

she could hear the gravel being stomped on before thomas yanked her towards him. "do you want to be left alone! because i'll fucking leave you! stop being a needy fucking worthless brat and get in the goddamn car!" he shouted before silence engulfed them.

worthless brat.

diana had her shoulders slumped with her hair coming down covering her face as she kept her eyes focused onto the ground. she hadn't muttered a single thing, the silence overwhelming thomas. he rolled his eyes, the soft side of him suddenly disappeared and an asshole appeared.

thomas grabbed diana's arm and pulled her towards the car before basically shoving her inside. he opened the trunk grabbing some type of board of wood and shoved it under the wheel that was stuck.