chapter twenty-four.

hi!! please vote and don't forget to correct my mistakes!!

diana was sitting on a train back to her hometown where her grandmother resided

diana was sitting on a train back to her hometown where her grandmother resided. she knew for a fact that she would be seeing her parents and her brother once again after so long.

she was taken out of her thoughts by a hand shaking her shoulder. she turned her head to the side to look at adrian, a smile immediately gracing her features.

"i'm sure your grandmother is fine, diana." adrian spoke soothingly as he stood up grabbing the small bags they brought because diana didn't intend to stay for long, unless her grandmother was in a horrible condition.

diana nodded her head understandingly. "i know, i'm just worried about seeing them." she spoke lowly as she stood up. the conductor of the train indicated their arrival so that's why they were gathering their things and standing up.

diana motioned for adrian to go ahead and they both exited the train.

after leaving the train station, they both caught an uber to the hospital. now they were both standing outside of her grandmothers hospital room. she was bubbling on her bottom lip, a sudden nerve racking feeling rising within her. she really did not want to see her parents, especially her mother.

she looked up at adrian, their hands clutched together as she took in a deep breath. "lets get this over with." he spoke to her trying to lighten the mood.

diana nodded before twisting the door handle downwards and slowly stepped into the room. she immediately took notice of its size. of course the biggest hospital room for her grandmother, rich fucks spend ever cent on the dumbest things. her eyes snapped towards her grandmother lying on the bed. her mood quickly dropped as she noticed her grandmothers weak body.

diana could sense other people in the hospital room as well but her main focus was on the patient on the bed. she slowly sat down on the edge of the bed, her hand rubbing her grandmothers leg slowly.

"diana." her name was spoken and on automatically diana snapped her head towards her mother with her eyes narrowed.

diana slowly stood up form the bed as her eyes analyzed the woman in front of her.

three years and her mother still looked like the evil witch she truly was.

her mother was dressed in a cocktail dress, her blonde hair held up in a tight bun. next, her eyes switched over to her father. he was wearing his usual black suit while reign sat on the chair beside them and he was wear his jeans and shirt. so much for being an owner of a company, she scoffed.

"yes rose?" diana asked, her arms crossed against her chest. she wasn't the same teenager she was before.

her mother slowly furrowed her brows, shocked that her own daughter addressed her that way. she hadn't seen diana in years and she couldn't help but have changed in the years that her daughter was gone. she wasn't the same mother she was before.