chapter thirty-six.

HEY GUYS

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE CORRECT MY MISTAKES

ENJOY

it had been an approximately thirteen minutes since they had entered diana's house

right now, diana's parents were seated on the couch in the main living room with everyone else crowded around them.

it was silent, the only sounds being made was the rigid breathing that was coming out of everyone's mask.

"what do you want from us?!" diana's mother pleaded. "do you want money—"

immediately her words were cut off by diana's father slightly nudging his knee with hers before he muttered something along the lines of 'stop talking'.

"no no no.. please carry on.." dante spoke as he sat down on the coffee table directly in front of them.

diana has stood off near the fireplace, leaning against the wall beside it. she rolled her eyes as she heard dante taunting her parents.

her eyes wandered off to roman, who surprisingly was looking at her as well. that's what she thought but then again he was wearing a mask so his eyes could have been directed anywhere else to be honest.

diana's mother ignored her husband before speaking once more. "what do you want.."

as dante continued to mess with her parents, diana's eyes focused on the picture frames on the top of the fireplace. she furrowed her brows as she reached out and grabbed a picture.

it was a picture of her parents, reign, and dakota. however that wasn't what surprised her the most, alongside dakota was bella and thomas.

diana tilted her head to the side as she held the glass frame, anger building up deep within.

suddenly she flung the picture onto the wall, watching the glass shatter everywhere. silence had grown around her as she slowly turned and faced her parents.

pulling out the file of pictures of her family, diana stepped in front of them before nudging dante off the coffee table and taking his place.

diana took out the pictures of her and reign only. "pick one." diana mumbled lowly as she placed the pictures in front of them.

she watched her father's eyes roam over the pictures before they narrowed into slits. "what do you mean? pick one what?" he asked hoarsely.

"pick which one gets to live and which one gets to die."

immediately diana's parents turned to each other with shocked looks. diana's father cursed lowly before he shook his head. "no."

diana's mothers head snapped towards his quickly. "no?" she repeated after him questionably before facing diana.