EPILOGUE

TWO YEARS LATER.

Today was the day.

Today would change everything.

Diana pressed her clammy hands down her dress, her eyes wandering over every inch of her body through the mirror. Mocking her every flaw before shaking her head.

"You can do this." She mumbled to herself, anxiety rising by the second.

"You can't do this." She whispered softly, a small smile gracing her features. "You're okay." She gave herself a small nod.

Just as she was finishing off with her inner battles, the door to her room swung open. In piled in were her two best friends. Dakota and Bailey looked around, their matching gowns immediately making Diana's smile turn into a full grown grin.

"Are you ready?" Dakota asked, a nervous stutter came out following her words.

"We have to go now Diana! He's waiting!" Bailey spoke next, their words immediately making Diana rush upwards.

Her hands once again smoothing down her dress. "I'm ready." She said firmly before walking ahead of her two friends and down the long hallways.

Her eyes immediately linked with her father, who stood at the end of the hallway. After everything that happened, her father confessed to paying for her college and the luxury apartment she had been living in. He also confessed to the police for everything him and his wife had been doing. Taking money that truly wasn't theres. Seeing as Diana didn't want to completely hurt her parents, she had pardoned them but shunned them forever— well her mother actually.

She hadn't seen nor spoked to her mother in more than two years now. However, her father made sure to be forever grateful for Diana, till this date he has been working on fixing their past.

"Everything okay? You've got him worried. Poor boy thinks you've run off." The last part made Diana's heart sink, she didn't want him to think she'd ever leave him.

"Everything's okay." She gave him a tight lipped smile before wrapping her arm around his own arm.

Quickly she was handed something and told to 'go', in a low whisper before loud orchestra music began playing.

From then on, everything changed.

Walking down the roses petal covered aisle, her eyes with with his. They never faltered once, the thoughts of regret long gone.

Her long, white and beautiful dress dragging the petals along with her as she made it to the alter.

"Ladies and gentleman, we are gathered here today to..." The words faded as she was awestruck by the man in front of her. He looked handsome as ever, the years done well for him as he looked like such a grown man.

Soon enough, the words from the priest finally fading in through her ears. "Diana Marie Ambrose you take Roman Christopher Beckham to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

The eerie silence began, Diana smile never once disappeared. "I do." the two simple words made Roman release a soft breath of relief.

"You may now kiss the bride."

And just like that, everything changed.

HOW WAS THAT FOR A BETTER ENDING?

I missed you guys so much.

I hope everything is going well with you all, college has been well, college lol and work is okay. At first I didn't like it that much but i'm better now.

Please be patient with me. When I was writing this short epilogue, I realized how much I missed writing for Wattpad and I can't wait to show you guys what I have planned for my new books.

Please turn on my notifications or follow me so you will be able to read my new books once they're up! They'll be up soon.

THANK YOU

ILY ALL

UNTIL NEXT TIME.