Time Machine

I couldnt believe it

I couldnt believe it. Everything seemed perfectly fine. How was it that in 12 hours everything went to hell?? The word "Sorry" was on the wall smeared with blood and the people working on the floor with their necks twisted.

I looked around for any sort of clue but couldnt find anything. I went up to the control room and rewound the video to the moment when I first entered the time machine. Everything seemed perfectly fine. They waited and set up drinks to keep them awake. But something mustve made a noise cause they looked behind them and they all took off to investigate.

I kept watching the video waiting to see what happened when I heard voices from behind me wiggle the door to get in. I know I shouldnt have been scared but I took off out of the room and downstairs to the platform. I watched the room as I got shocked again to see the same people who sent me into the time machine enter the room. The bodies on the platform had disappeared suddenly and the people above me walked out down to the platform to replace them.

I saw myself in the suit I was wearing now and thats when i realized what happened. I wasnt just sent into the future.....I was sent into the future of a different dimension! I watched as these people made all the same choices as the one from my dimension. I seen myself get into the time machine and the light go green as my person disappeared.

I tripped over something being scared and ended up making a clanging noise as everyone turned around to look in my direction. I tried to tell them it was alright that I meant no harm that I was just from a different dimension but they got frightened and started attacking me.

I didnt know what else to do so I snapped their necks to stop them even though i didnt mean to kill them. I stayed hiding in the shadows as I heard the time machine whirl and another girl who looked just liked me but slightly different stepped out.

The time machine had set off a time loop that couldnt be ended unless something drastic was done....