Hangers

Small's P.O.V

My mom XL and my dad 2X were planning a vacation. They wanted to take my grandma 3X, my grandpa 4x, my two older brothers Medium and Large, me and our dog XS

They told me they wanted to go to Bali or Bailer or something. I didnt want to go. I had a bad feeling about that trip. My mom decided to let me stay behind with my aunt water bottle. Her hisband was officer pill bottle so i felt safe going with them.

My family took off away from our steel home to go to Bali. My uncle the officer had to work that night so it was just me and my aunt cooking up plastic bags to eat for dinner.

A while later uncle pill came home with a weird look on his face. He said he had something to watch with us that was labeled as "a plastic wrap" as he put it in a sudden fast talking music started playing for a minute as it showed the caption of "Bailer". That must be where my parents vacationed to.

But the music stopped just as suddenly as it started and all you could hear was the screams and cracks of all plastic being crushed. Me and my two guardians were shocked....

The next group of plastic to be put in was none other then my family. All the plastic hangers ive ever met at reunions inside a suffocating bag. I heard my mom and dad scream. I heard the bodies of my brothers crack. I even saw my poor dog subjected to the murder.

It was all really tramatizing
-----------------------------------------------------
84 years later

*little baby hangers are playing the back yard of a bright blue house with orange trim talking about their action figures being killed*

"when i wuz yur age i witnessed a murder just like that one thur ur doin"

"Really grandma small??" The little ones asked

"Sure thing doll hangers. And XS jr over thur is the son of the pet i lost durin that awfol time. It was a horendous time. Me own uncle pill bottle brought home wha we called a video tape in those days and we watched all of ur ancesters get slaughtered like they were made of flesh or something."

"Wow" the kids said looking at each other in amazement before running off to play with their figures again