True Love

For Jordan

Nath decides to take Jordan out for a nice Valentine's day away. She had been studying hard at Uni and he was working hard with the band. Patrick wanted all the boys to have a few days off rest and Nath wanted to spend it with her.

He didnt tell her where he was taking her as he helped her pack up a few things and got her in the car. The whole way to the spot they were singing songs to each other and Nath would get serious now and then talking about their future together and what each of their parents thought and about what kinda of life they would live. Jordan couldnt help but smile at how cheeky he was being and how romantic these days were already.

Soon he pulled off the highway and onto a little old trail in the forest that was covered in snow. Everything looked so beautiful as Jordan wondered more about where he was taking her. Her question was soon answered when he stopped the car in a little driveway and they could see a fancy cabin decorated in ice crystals and snowmen everywhere.

"You like it??" Nath asked as he opened her door and helped her out so she could walk around. Jordan looked at the trees and the hills and how clear the sky was that day and couldnt believe how perfect it all was.

However she was interrupted when she got hit in the side and realized she was covered in snow. Jordan looked down shocked and up at Nath who was smirking and forming another snowball. Luckily Jordan had her gloves on as she smirked back and formed a snowball of her own while dodging the second one he threw. They both played and laughed chasing each other and throwing snow.

Jordan had gotten close enough with a bunch of loose snow in her hands as she grabbed Nath and shoved the handful into his face as they both fell over laughing. He held onto her and pinned her underneath him to the snow as he sprinkled a little bit on her face in return. Looking down at her lovingly as she brushed it off laughing so he leaned down and gave her a very sweet kiss helping her up afterwards.

"Lets get inside Princess, dont want you getting sick" As he kissed her red cheeks and brought her in the little cabin. He set up the fireplace inside as they both changed out of their wet and cold clothes. They both didnt put much back on as sitting by the fire was very warm. Jordan had simple sweatpants and a loose shirt while Nath came over in a pair of shorts and a tank top with two cups of fresh hot coco.

He sat them on the table as he turned the music on softly and sat next to her wrapping them both in a very large blanket and cuddling her close.

"Today has been amazing already Princess. I'm so glad we came up here and spent the day together. I......I love you Jordan" He told her.

"I love you too Nathan" She replied sweetly as it was their first time saying 'i love you' to the other. He leant in for a kiss and held her really close as she kissed back.

Well lets just say things got a bit heated from there. Her and Nath were so happy and in the moment they ended up making love to each other, them both giving up their virginity to the other. It was the perfect Valentine's Day for them both and Nath made it a promise that every Valentines after that this would be what they did to celebrate not only their true love for the other but as a reminder of where and when they both truly became one.