SRC FF 2: Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

HINDI mapigilan ni Vergelyn ang mapatulala habang pinanonood ang pagsayaw nina Altair. They invited her and Ronalyne to watch their practice and Ely actually let them on the condition that the two of them will behave. And right at this moment they were doing exactly that, while sitting beside Tian Fang Yu, Ronalyne's cousin and the prime investor of LSY Entertainment China.

She focused her attention on the performing group. Kung magaling na ang mga ito sa video na napapanood niya, di hamak na mas magaling pa ang mga ito kung mapapanood sila ng live. Sychronized ang kanilang mga galaw and add in the fact that their song is so catchy, kaya hindi na siya nagtataka kung bakit hindi niya magawang ialis ang kanyang mga mata sa grupo.

But to be honest sa iisang lalaki lang naka-focus ang kanyang atensyon, because as much as she admire the whole group there would always be that one person who stood out for her. There are 12 of them, pero anim lang sa mga ito ang magpeperform sa tv show kung saan nila iso-showcase ang bago nilang mini album. At ang kalahati ay nasa Seoul, doing the exact same thing on a different tv show.

As she continue watching, she noticed something unusual with Altair. Sabay pa rin ang galaw nito sa iba, but he was a bit sluggish. He was breathing heavily and beads of sweat were starting to be visible on his forehead. That was normal if you're doing a strenuous activity such as dancing, but she felt that there's more to it than that.

What's going on?

She looked at Fang who happens to be sitting right next to her. If she want an insight on what might be happening, assuming that it is within their profession, he might be able to give it to her. Being a doctor like herself and at the same time captain of a special force unit focusing on the medical aspects of the group, he was used to giving diagnosis just by a quick glance at a patient. Gaya niya, nakakunot din ang noo nito habang nakatingin kay Altair then she noticed that Ely was doing the exact same thing as what Fang is doing.

"Fang."

She called his attention at hindi naman siya nabigo dahil bumaling ito sa kanya at bumuntong hininga. He stood up while pulling his phone out.

"Wait here." sabi nito sa kanya. "I need to make a call. If that is any indication, I want you to be here just to be safe."

Tumango lang siya dito at ibinalik ang atensyon kay Altair. At some point during their practice, she noticed Ely with a very worried expression.

"Shit! I'm going to kill you after this Altair...Aish!" Ely ran his fingers through his hair exasperatedly then turned his attention towards her. "Where's Fang?"

"He's calling someone." sagot niya dito.

"That better be important." she heard Ely grumbled.

Her suspicions were confirmed when she noticed that after the performance, Altair was standing at the back of his groupmates. Breathing heavily while holding his chest. Her attention was solely focused on Altair kaya kitang-kita niya ng biglang maging mabuway ang pagkakatayo nito hanggang sa tuluyan na itong matumba at napahiga sa sahig.

"Altair!"

Patakbo siyang lumapit sa lalaking nakahandusay sa sahig, Ely following closely behind her. Nang marinig naman nina Aurum ginawa niyang pagsigaw, he turned his head to where his brother is. At ng makita ang kalagayan ng lalaki, patakbo na ring lumapit ito dito with the rest of the group following closely behind.

"Give him some space." utos niya sa mga ito.

Nang makalapit siya sa lalaki, kaagad niyang inilapat ang kanyang tainga sa dibdib ni Altair. She can swear that her heart stops beating ng wala siyang marinig na pagtibok mula dito.