Four x Depressed!Reader

An actual request uwu

Die me

You sat down onto the grass as you cuddle into a ball, sobbing. Ever since your father abused you, your mother dying, your dad becoming a smoker. Like something changed. You ran away from him forever. Everything was fine and, completely normal after she died.

You heard footsteps walk closer to you. You just ignore it. And straighten your legs. Everything he said to you. Worthless. Bitch. And more that is even worse than those. You start to feel a warm hand on your shoulder. You look over.

You see an blue anthropomorphic four. It stared at you until you got shivers down your spine. You didn't even things like this is possible. They sit down next to you and just looks at the sky. You look over to it, it turns to you and gives you a glare.

"I know how you feel."
You became confused and spooked. You haven't told anyone or anything about your life. "H-how?" They look back to the sky. "I just do... your abusive father, your nice but over protective mother, your smart and comedic sister."

How did they? They get up and hold their hand infront of you. "I'm Four... you?" You place your hand on theirs. "Y/N..." they drag you to stand up. "I go by he and him, thanks Y/N." He takes you somewhere while pulling onto you.

Four takes you over to a house with Blue and Yellow scattered over the brown wood. He takes you inside. Where you meet another one. "Four you're back!!" They hugs Four, cooing. "X, calm down! You knew I'd come back!" X turns over to me. "Four? Who's that?" He started to freak out over you. He's never seen you or anything like you. "X, this is Y/N!"

"Hi, X... I don't know why I'm actually here. But nice to meet you. X gasped as he had a shine in his eyes. "Four is this your girlfriend?!!" Four blushed at this question, as he answered. "N-no! X, go to bed! It's late!" X pouted and walked up the stairs. "I'm going to sleep, you can sleep on the couch." Four walks you over to the living room. "Alright." You lay down on the couch.

Four gives you a pillow and blanket and gives you a hug. "Night, Y/N..." he turns off the light and walks up stairs. You feel drowsy and fall asleep.

(´・_・')

You bleed as your father hits you with a glass wine bottle. "Father, stop!!" You cried. He just scoffs and takes his cigarette from his mouth. He takes your arm and places the flamed part onto your arm, giving you a burnt mark. You felt pain as if you were being set on fire. He drops you onto the ground and walks off.

(*´>д<)

You get up as if you had a nightmare, which you did. "Y/N..?" You look over to see X on the other side where your feet are. "You okay? You look like you had a nightmare." You start to tear up. "I did..." Your head falls onto the pillow as you look at the TV, which had some commercial on. "Four, Four!" X gets up and walks behind the couch. "Whaaaat?" Four speaks in a monotone, tired voice.

"Y/N had a nightmare! Is she okay?" X made it sound like you did something horrible. "Yeah... I know..." Four knew again. You get up and turn over to them. "How do you know?!?!" Four shrugged his shoulders. "Look, I just know. I don't know how." You get up from the couch. "Four, you okay? You seem tired..." you felt concerned as he just glare. "I didn't have enough sleep last night. Been thinking of your nightmare. And what was happening."

You felt creeper out for him to stalk your dreams and nightmares like that. "C-can you stop then?" He sighed and stood there. No... I don't know how..." damn, he can't. You don't think it's his fault. "Look, I'll just try and sleep again, since that you're up and not having any dreams." Four walked off upstairs. The X walked up to you a whispered. "We have to go out soon..."

\( ̄<  ̄)>

You and X were playing outside. "Hey Y/N, can I ask you something?" X moved closer to you. You nodded. "Do you like like Four?" You had no words. You stuttered as you tried to be truthful. "Y- y- yes! Please don't tell him, though!" X smiled as he start to scream, "I knew you liked him! It was so obvious! AAAAA!!" He had smug face while trying not to scream again. "Y/N! I need you something!" Four opened the door asking you for your assistance. You got up while X whispered something to you.

"He knows..." you just ignore it and walk over to Four. He pushes you into the house, and starts to act serious. "Y/N, is it true?" You didn't know what he was talking about. "W-what's true?" You walked backwarda over to the wall. "Y-your confession. I heard you and X talk about it!" 'shit. X was right...' you start to blush, and stutter more than with X. "N-n- yes!!!" You start to feel guilt. Four pins you to the wall.

An actual drawing I did just for this (///▽///)

You blushed a deep red as he gave you a look like he trying be sassy. "Y/N... I love you, too..." you start to silently scream. Like you've just experienced the oldest part of your life, which you might as well had. Your mother died, your father abused you. This is probably life giving you another chance. Your thoughts stopped as Four kissed you on the cheek. You couldn't keep it in. You felt so happy for once...

Word count:
976

Okay someone take my phone away from me.