a sht post one so hA

"yOO!! whADUP Y/N!!" Four kicked the door open.

"FOUR!!! GET OUT OF MY DAMN ROOM, BAKA!!!" you started doing all tsundere on him, because you had feelings for him.

"SHUT UP YA FACK!!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLOOOOOOOO OKAY MATE!!!???" he started to screech you. You notice his tongue.

"yooOOOOOOO!!"

"w0t"

"yo tongue hot" he didn't say anything, then poked it out. You started to scream again. "yOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" you fangrilled over it.

"wtf are you okay???" he started to T-Pose, cause he has to T-Pose his worries away.

"you're hotmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" you grabbed him then threw him on your bed, but then he broke it. "well then. my bed's gone forever"

"fck" he yelled out. He then got up and walked towards you. Then started to slap you. Then he licked your hair. "your hair tastes like spaghetti"

"uwu thanks" you started to uwu. Four then grabbed you then flew you all the way to hawaii.

"why are we here, mate?" you asked him.

"I'm gonna throw you into the volcano here" he exclaimed.

"sht" you yelled out. he walked all the way to the volcano. He got up to the top, then threw you inside the volcano.

"owo?" You asked.

"perish" he said. And so you perished, for him.

It's four in the morning wtf am I doing?