Four x Yandere!Reader

I can't think of an intro lol

Gore warning...?

IDK...

You notice X talking to your senpai, Four. You look over and see them giggle a bit, making you pissed and enraged. You try to ignore and try to do the challenge. You got to work, and while doing that you kept looking at X and Four, giving X a glare of rage. He didn't know you were looking at him.  Finally, you finished whatever the challenge was. "(Team name) is safe!" Four all of a sudden called out that your team is safe. After he was done, you went over to a random place... or as you call it-

'Torture Center'

...

\( ̄<  ̄)>

X sits on the grass, looking down, with a blank mind. Soon enough, he felt something cold hit him and knock him out. You've just hit him with a baseball bat. X received a huge bruise from where you smacked him. You began dragging him.

Four's POV

"X, w-where are you??" I knew something was off. X was missing. It had just been a day since we talked, and he's gone! Most of the contestants that I've been closed to have been missing too. I decided to figure out who is doing this. Most of them seem normal, except for one... Y/N. She's been acting really off lately. She keeps calling me 'sugar pie', 'sweet cakes'... 'senpai'. All of these creep me out. She's the only one who's been calling me that.

I decided to follow her after the contest. See what she's up to. She's got to be involved in this. She has to be involved in this...

\( ̄<  ̄)>

3rd POV

You feel happy and glad that you get to torture 'n kill X tonight. But what you didn't know was something big will happen. You looked around to check if anyone was around, thankfully, no one was there. You sneakily walked to the Torture Center. Closing the door slowly. "Now, let's give you a new... makeover..." X cried for help. "Y/N?! W-what are you doing?!!?" He struggled to get out. But your knots are too good to break free from. You took a knife from a table close to you, and waved it in the air. You gave X a smirk of joy and disgust combination. "Goodbye, X..." screams of pain were heard. Soon enough, X was gone.

"Y/N... wHAT THE FUCK!?" you turn over to see your 'senpai', Four. You gasp and try to give him a hug. "Senpai!! X was too mean, so I had to finish him off." Four felt nauseous over the dead bodies scattered around the room, rotting, dried up blood, and gross smell. You felt pleased. "I did this for you!" He looked behind you and saw X's starting to decay body. "Y/N... you're fucking crazy!" You put your index finger upfront of his mouth. "It's okay. You're safe now!"

"sAFE? SAFE? S A F E? YOU FUCKING KILLED MY CO-HOST AND CONTESTANTS!!!" Four got pissed. You giggled as if it was a joke. "Oh, senpai! I knew you had feelings for me..." you held onto his hand, but before you knew it, he screeched you. "YOU'RE FUCKING INSANE!!! SORRY Y/N NOT BUT THIS IS NOT HOW A RELATIONSHIP WORKS!" you saw him exit through the door. "I..." You felt heartbroken. You just lost your senpai. "Fine, if I can't have you, no oNE CAN!!" you got up and exited.

Holding onto the same knife you killed X with. You looked around for Four. You find him on a cliff, curled up into a ball, sobbing. You walk over to him, about to back stab him. He noticed your action and dodged your attack. He got on top of you and held your arm. "Sorry, Y/N. I should've known this all along. You and your fantasies make me sick." He got a grip of your arm and made you stab yourself. It felt painful, and you enjoyed it. You slowly died, the pain going through you brain. You stopped breathing and dropped the knife.

Four got up and took the knife, throwing it off the cliff.

". . ."

Word count:
694

Another one done!!

Someone take my phone off me and throw it into a well.