X x Reader (finally holy)

Finally a Reader and X chapter. I slowly die as I make stuff like this.

You had been hanging out with Four and X for years now. You've slowly development a crush on the small innocent variable along the way. So you and Four been working on confessing your love to him. It was nearly X's birthday, so you planned on confessing on that day as a special gift.

"So, you'll be in a box covered in wrapping paper and come out with the confession." Four and you have been best friends since you both got used to each other. So he'd help you with the plan. After he explained the plan and handed you a piece of paper with the 'storyboard', you became confused. "So... I'll be inside a box?" You asked him.

"You'll have holes to use to breathe air. No need to panic." That's not the answer you wanted. "No, I mean wouldn't it be suspicious that I'm not at his party?" You got up from the floor in Four's room. "No. I told him you've got to do something important, so he thought you might come late..." Four got off his chair and walked over to his window, looking outside.

You decided to just continue with the plan.

\( ̄<  ̄)>

You get into the tall box. Surprisingly, you fit into it. Four closes it and starts to wrap it up. You hear nothing, as you start to be carried. "Four what the fuck?!" You knew it was Four, since he was the only one with you, and he was pretty strong, since donut carried a large jawbreaker via the factor of Four.

You hear talking. Sounds like the contestants and X. "X! This is the last gift. Made specially for you!" Four placed you down gently. You stayed quiet. You heard unwrapping noises. You get ready to jump.

"Surprise!" You get up. X has a surprised look on his face, along with light blush. "X, I've known you and Four for years now, so." X receives a shine in his eyes, with a small gasp. "X, will you be my special someone?"

X gasps again and answers. "Yes! Yes, Y/N!"

╮(╯▽╰)╭

Word count:
363

Yay!!!