Four X Reader - Cuddles

A cuddle one shot

Finally doing it

Yay

Okay I'll just start

"BEEP is up for elimination, again! For the hundredth time!" Four announced after the competition, picking apples to see who can get the most. You didn't really do anything, since you became a host like Four and X. You were pretty laid back, Four didn't really care. You couldn't help but wonder why. So you started to do some of the more important parts of hosting. But Four tries to stop you from 'getting hurt'.

You went to go catch up with Four and X. While you were walking, you couldn't remember what happened in the contest. Finally, you reach your home, where you, Four, and X stay. once you got inside, you realized everything was so dark. You checked each room, no sign of Four or X. You then checked outside, which you then are meet by a push. You felt something catch you, and look up to see Four holding onto you. The push was from X, giggling softly. "What the heck?!?!"

"Y/N, it's okay..." Four said in a very calm tone. You became confused on what was happening. Four let you lay down on his lap, letting you sleep. You felt Four stroke your soft hair, looking amazed. "So soft..!" You soon fell asleep.

('・_・')

It felt cold. You felt pain in your arm. You slowly get up and look over to your arm, which was cut off, bleeding. Blood was dripping off onto the ground. You look around and see something in the empty void. You squint your eyes. It turns around, giving you red eyes. A little while, an axe was flying towards you. It hit your head with a flash.

(*'>д<)

You storm up, hitting Four. "scree-!" Four covers his face, where you hit him. "Oh, I'm sorry Four!" He groans. "I-it's fine... did, you have a nightmare?" He uncovers his eyes. You nod, and look over to X, fast asleep. "It's okay, it wasn't real. You won't get hurt, or I'll kill whoever did it." Four moves his arms behind your neck, and learns you to him. You realize it was meant to be a cuddle, but Four doesn't even know how to cuddle. (What an idiot lol xD okay jk)

You do the same to him. "I love you, Four..." you blush a deep read. "I love you too, Y/N..."

Word count:
402

Short but sweet...

╮(╯▽╰)╭