A Sense of Tranquillity

(A/N a calm chapter plus i got these for christmas but i got DIO and it hasn't come! FUCKING JAPANESE POSTAL SERVICE!)

Y/N's pov

Me: So let me get this straight, you're a grown man inside a child?

Oscar/Ozpin: Well that's one way to phrase it

Me: I don't see how that's not paedophilia

Oscar/Ozpin: You're ignoring the context of it all

Me: So did the scottish justice system when they fined Marcus Mechaan for teaching his pug to respond to "Gas the jews"

Oscar/Ozpin: What?

Me: Nevermind

After we came to where Qrow, Ruby and the others were staying i met Oscar... and Ozpin again and boy howdy it was boring.

Oscar he's... alright but a bit, useless at times. He can't fight so there's teaching him that and speaking of teaching we have to train.

See i've had my fill of training after trying to build up muscules from being in a coma for four months but i can't tell them that.

Getting up from my seat i went to the kitchen and sighed, Hehe... Big Chungus....

?: Y/N!

I turned my head to see Ruby... this is going to be good

Me: Yes?

Ruby: Make us cookies!

Me: You mean "make me cookies" right?

Ruby: Just make them!

I glared at her before reaching into the fridge a pulling out a bad of chocolate chips.

I then placed it on top of a cupbaord where her and her short stature can never reach.

Ruby: Why would you do that?!

Me: Because the last time i made cookies and didn't share i was thrown into the Gulag and met a man with a sixteen inch pringles tube with veins called communism!

Ruby: What does that mean?!

Me: It means no cookies!

She stormed off as i reached into the pantry and pulled out ingredients to make the worlds most perfect biscuit... god save the queen!

(Timeskip brought to you by Y/N being English)

I stepped out the kitchen holding a tray of the greatsest things i've ever made, the bourbon cream!

The smell wafted throughout the house and it drew the hungry denizens towards me and the holy item i had just baked.

Ren: What smells so good?

Nora: It smells like pancakes... but not as soft...

How the hell can she tell how something feels by it's smell?

Ruby: Are those cookies?!

Me: WRONG! These are biscuits! The greatest thing to come from our queen loving country!

Yang: Our what?

Me: Nothing.... (muttering) thot

I really have to tone it down. Qrow went to grab one but i smacked his hand away making him glare at me.

Me: We have to train first

A collective groan came from most but i went back into the kitchen and placed the tray in the oven before putting a pair of handcuffs on the handles.

Weiss: Where did you get that?

Me: I found it

Weiss: Where?

Me: In your mom's bedroom- WOW! I didn't mean that, i'm so sorry. Being with Yang for a few days on our own has driven me mad

Weiss and Yang just glared at me as i nervously chuckled, i quickly got a slap round the back of the head before i stood up.

Me: I deserved that

Ruby: Do we have to train?

Me: Do you want to be put in the Gulag?!

Ruby: Nnnoooo...?

Me: Then let's get training!

Blake's pov

I sat in my room as i rested my chin in my palm and my elbow on the windowsill.

Even though i'm back home i don't feel happy, maybe it's because i miss Y/N this much or maybe it'e because my parents let an annoying monkey in!

There was a knock at my door before it opened to reveal Mom, she came closer and sat next to me not saying anything.

Kali: Sun seems nice

Me: Not from my experience...

Kali: I'm sure a bit of flirting wasn't so bad

Me: It is when you're in a relationship-

...Oh crapbaskets

Kali: *gasp* You never told me you had a boyfriend! What's he like?

Me: W-Well he's caring... was always there for me even when i was stubborn and... we loved eachother

Kali: Loved...? Blake what happened?

Me: He just vanished one day...

Kali: Do you still love him?

Me: I do... i really do

Moving my hand i hung my head in sadness, Mom rubbed my back before hugging me.

I hugged back as tears threatened to roll down my cheeks. Why would he leave... did i do something wrong to him?

Neo's pov

It's Cinder's fault... she had Roman killed and i'll find her. Standing on the top of a building i watched the crowds of people walk by.

I spotted a head of H/C hair that seemed familiar... he was walking around with bags that held food.

What's up with that guy? He seemed familiar but also doesn't... i followed him from along the rooftops and he seemed to be oblivious.

I feel not obliged to go to him but it's like i want to. Snap out if it Neo! He's a complete stranger! A stranger that... looks kind cute

(Lemme know what you think)