Tamed Anger

3rd person pov

Y/N and the Wyvern landed on the ground, they both slowly got up before tar began dripping off the Wyvern.

The tar acted as small pools of Grimm as Beowolves began to crawl out of them. The Wyvern screeched before Y/N roared at it in his tranformed state.

He dug his hands into the ground before pulling out a large piece of earth, he threw it at Wyvern but it quickly flew up to avoid it.

The Wyvern dived at Y/N and tried to bite him, he grabbed it by the neck in mid air and roared.

The large Grimm tried to free itself to no avail so it began to open it's mouth, fire spewed out from it making Y/N stumble back and let go of it.

He stomped on the ground before opening his mouth, a large purple beam came shooting out and clipped the Wyvern's wing.

Y/N didn't stop as he began killing the Grimm along the ground with the energy beam, ignoring the Wyvern.

It flew up shakily as Y/N was preoccupied with the smaller Grimm and looked at Atlas, it reeled it's head back before breathing fire which was blocked by the hard light dust shield.

Ironwood looked on in confusion as Y/N was nowhere to be seen, he pulled out his scroll and shouted orders.

Ironwood: Do we have visuals on Y/N?!

Scroll: Yes sir, he's down below killing smaller Grimm

Ironwood: Why the hell isn't he killing the Wyvern!?

Scroll: It seems he isn't interested in it

Ironwood: All fighters, kill the Wyvern! Containment team, stop Y/N with the lightning dust can-

He was cut off when a large blast hit the Wyvern, it screeched in pain before a purple beam tore through the Grimm and killed it.

It turned to ash as Ironwood looked over the edge to see Y/N closing his mouth, he roared before pounding on his chest.

He opened his mouth once more and began firing energy blasts at Atlas making the city rumble.

Ironwood: Fighters ignore my last order and focus on Y/N! containment team get here now!

Ships deployed as they flew down, Y/N saw them and began swatting at the ships. They tried to evade him until he jumped into the air

Scroll: Sir, Y/N's trying something... oh god no-

Ironwood's scroll cut out as a massive explosion was let off, he had unleashed a devastating energy blast and destroyed all the ships.

One last ship came flying towards Y/N as he turned to it and roared.

Neo's pov

After i saw Blake on that day... i remember everything, all the time we spent at Beacon. When i pushed him through the portal.

The first time i saw Y/N back on earth and... when i stabbed him. I turned him into this!

Avoiding a strike from Y/N i positioned the airship above him and grabbed my parasol, opening the bay doors i jumped out before he destroyed it.

Floating down onto his snout i looked into his eyes before he grabbed me, he held me in two hands and began to squeeze.

Not being able to speak i just smiled at him as tears poked at the corners of my eyes, this is my fault... it's fitting that he gets revenge...

For some reason he stopped squeezing, he let out a confused sound before letting go of me.

Using my parasol the float safely to the ground, before he reached into the sky. Y/N began to yell as lights shined from him.

His fur began to change to red as his head seemed to grow Black and spiky hair, his roars sounded more human as he broughts his arms to his sides.

He let out a yell as the glowing light blinded me for a moment. Covering my eyes i heard lightning spark before moving my arms so j could see.

There was smoke that began to dissipate as i saw a figure within it, when it cleared up i saw a man with red fur covering most his upper body and arms although his chest was normal.

He had black spiky hair that went down to his shoulder blades, he wore grey trousers and black boots with a red tail poking out the back of his trousers and had a grey collar of sorts around his neck.

The man turned to me before disappearing, he reappeared behind me as i turned to see him gripping a Beowolf by the neck.

He squeezed until a snap rang out and the Grimm evaporated, he turned to me as his yellow eyes bore into mine before he pulled me into a hug

?: I missed you so much Neo...

This voice... it's Y/N's...i felt tears come along before i hugged him back. He stroked my hair as i buried my face in his chest

Y/N: It's okay... i forgive you

We partly slightly before i dove towards him and kissed him, he kissed back although stopped and stepped back before he screamed in pain.

He was being electrocuted as i turned to see Ironwood and his soldiers, he was pointing a remote at Y/N as the soldeirs were pointing their guns.

Ironwood: Don't forget that you belong to me!

Y/N: I... DON'T BELONG TO ANYONE!!!

He tore off the collar shocking Ironwood before appearing infront of him and grabbing the hand that held the remote.

He crushed it making Ironwood stumble back and hold his destroyed robotic arm. Y/N appeared next to me before pressing two fingers on his forehead and putting a hand on my shoulder

We suddenly appeared next to Cinder in our hideout as she looked to us shocked, she shot up as fire surrounded her eye but i shook my head quickly

Y/N: Cinder i'm not here to fight you... i'm here to make you a deal

(Lemme know what you think)