Another 2

[BlackBangtan'5 GC]

NoAbs:
Condolence Taehyungie :(

NoJams:
You're late hyung.
Taejun was buried a week ago.
And you weren't there!

NoAbs:
I know!
Im sorry I was busy.

Horsey:
Pfft No abs.

SexyPownStareu:
Thanks hyung.

JennieBunny:
Who killed Taejun?

SexyPownStareu:
I don't know.
I badly want my revenge.

$waeg:
You said he doesn't have a face right Tae?

SexyPownStareu:
Yep.
He's not human.

Chikkin:
OMG!
Maybe we're next?

WorldWideHandsome:
Don't be so dumb chikkin!
Why would he kill us?!

JennieBunny:
Guys! I think I know why..

Panpriya:
Why unnie?

ChaeChubby:
I think I know too.
Kidding I really don't know :)

JennieBunny:
Remember when we go hiking last month?
We found an old box right?
Actually I brought it home.
I opened it and I found some letters and pictures.

SexyPownStareu:
What does the letters says?

JennieBunny:
I haven't read it yet.
You guys should come over.
Let's solve this.

All:
Coming!

KookieBaby:
Hi!
Just woke up!

----------

/Jennie's POV/

The doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and opened the door. There they are, my friends.

"Hi JenJen!" Jimin greet me and walk inside the house like im a shadow.

"Wow, your house huh." I said in sarcasm.

"Hi BUNNNNYYYY!" Lisa greeted me and kissed me in the cheeks. Eww.

"So where's the box?" Taehyung asked.

Since the day Taejun died, he changed. The jolly, positive Taehyung vanished. He turned into a cold, serious type of guy and that's the worst. I like the old Taehyung back. We all do.

"It's upstairs. Just sit on the couch just give me a minute."

I walk upstairs, grab the box and went downstairs. They're all in the couch, some of the boys are on the ground.

I put the box on the center table and sat on the ground.

"So what's interesting in this?" Hobi asked sounds nervous.

"Are you nervous Hobi?" Suga asked.

"We haven't open it yet!" Jimin.

"You guys doesn't sound like you know me!" He screamed and pout.

"Oh right, typical Hoseok." Suga said.

"So this box was brought by me. I opened it earlier." I said and opened the box. It was an old box looks like it was made a long time ago.

 It was an old box looks like it was made a long time ago

"Looks very interesting." Jin oppa said.

Yeah, very interesting.

"So this pictures are like a story isn't it?" Namjoon said.

"Yeah, a story of a young boy." Taehyung agreed.

I saw it earlier. I know it was a story. I also read the letter and it goes like this..

There was a young boy who live in a far away land. He live together with his parents and his younger sister. They had a farm where their food came from and a small  house. Sounds very poor but no. They're rich in love.

At first, it sounds like a fairytale until...

But one day, his dad acts weird. He always come home late and drunk. He always beats his mother. And their mother always beats them. His sister is always crying and he can't do anything.

---they had a family conflict.

A month passed they still get beaten by their mother and their mother is still got beaten by their dad. Until the little boy found a way to escape this nightmare. By that night he packed his and her sister's things and they ran away from home. They arrived at the city where he doesn't know anything. He worked hard to give his sister a living. They live under a bridge. And one night when he came home he was shock when his sister was screaming help (he was 25 at that time.) He ran to her and he saw her sister was being raped by a stranger. She was reaching her hand to her brother. "Help." she said. So he pick up a metal tube and pound it to the stranger. The stranger fell asleep so he took his sister and ran. But he heard a sound of a shotgun. He was shock when his sister stopped running. He turn around to see her and her chest is now painted in red. There's not only one stranger they're three! and they shot his sister, dead. He cried while holding his sister's dead body. Crying and wishing she could save her but it's too late. The other two strangers grabe him by the hand and pull him up. "You piece of sh*t! You'll pay what you did to our friend!" the stranger shouted at him. "Do you think you'll never pay to what you did to my sister?!" He shouted back. The two strangers just laugh. They beat him up, stab him multiple times, slit his throat and the last thing, he took his face off him. But during when they beat him she murmured "Just wait and see, everyone of you will taste my revenge....

"Whoever read or heard this story will be chased by death." Taehyung read out loud.

"WHY DID YOU READ THAT!" We we're shock by Judy took the letter away from Taehyung. She's my younger sister.

"Judy?! What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted.

"Unnie, you can't read this! You'll end up dead!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"The day when you got home from hiking. I saw that in your bag so I called Taejun to come over to see what's inside. We read that letter unnie. We did, that's why he took Taejun. Im sorry." She cried.

"Who took Taejun, Judy?" Taehyung asked.

"The faceless man, and he's here."

And by that moment, someone broke into the house.

✖✖✖

A/N:

Have you read the story? Oh no! You will be chased by the faceless man! Kidding.

Vote, comment and be a faaaan~

-PinkyMeloy