Another 19

Jungkook

"Does he leaves any clues?!" I asked them but they just shook their heads.

Damn! I shouldn't have leave her there! If I didn't she won't be in that man's hands! Fck! It's all my fault.

We're currently at Taehyung hyung's place. Rosé noona and Jimin hyung was left in the hospital to look for Jennie noona. Jennie noon is in a stable condition now.

"How can we find here?" My voice cracked. I really want to cry, but I can't. I need to be strong.

"I don't know." Namjoon hyung said.

I grab my hair in frustration. Fck! What am I gonna do?!

"Guys!!!! Jimin texted me. A clue was left in the hospital's window." Hoseok hyung said.

"What clue?" Yoongi hyung said and clung to hoseok hyung.

"He took a picture of it. Look."

"The forest?" Jin hyung said

"Maybe she's in the forest! Let's go!"

----

Jin

We arrived at the forest. Yoongi and Hoseok stayed at the car while me, Taehyung, Jungkook and Namjoon entered the forest.

It's getting dark now and it's creeping me out. I should've left in the car but this idiot maknae insisted me to come!

"Do you know where in this forest we can find Lisa?" I asked them while shoving the branched away. My beauty is very fragile.

"Uhh no." Jungkook said.

"WHAT?! THEN HOW CAN WE FIND HER?!"

"Shh! Quiet! I hear something." Namjoon said while signaling us to be quiet.

"H-help me."

"Did you hear that?" Taehyung asked.

Ofcourse I heard that! Im not blind!

"Yeah, it sounds like Lisa." Jungkook said having a spark of hope in his eyes.

"Can someone hear me?"

It's really Lisa's voice!

"LISA! WE'RE----"

"Shut up hyung!" Namjoon said and covered my mouth.

"It's not Lisa." He continued.

"What?! Are you crazy?! It's obviously Lisa!" Jungkook said and about to run when Taehyung grab his arm.

"I agree with Namjoon hyung. Kookie, Lisa doesn't have a husky voice!"

Jungkook was stunned for a moment. Beat that! Huh!

"Jungkook oppa. Help me."

Jungkook look at Taehyung with pleading eyes but Taehyung just shook his head.

"Be quiet." Taehyung said and begun to walk still holding JK.

We walk another mile until we saw a figure not that far from us.

"There he is." Namjoon said.

Oh fck! Im sweating cold! Damn!

"Give Lalisa back!" Namjoon said to the man.

"I'll give this dead body to you?"

He said and held up Lisa's dead body. Her head almost fall off and she has a lot of cuts around her body. I feel lik im going to puke.

"Lisa!!! HOW DARE YOU!!" Jungkook run to him and before he can get near to the man I grab him back.

"Are you insane?!" I shouted at him.

"I need to get Lisa back!"

"She's dead Kookie! She's dead!"

"No she's not!!!" He said and cried.

"She's not!" He sat on the ground crying.

"Bring back Lisa. I know she's not dead!" Jungkook still insisted.

"I'll bring her back if you'll sacrifice another one."

"I'll do it!" Jungkook said and walk to the man.

He's really insane!! What love can really do?

The man was about to stab him with his long hands when I run to them and pushed Jungkook aside.

"HYUNG!!!!!!!" I heard Namjoon screamed.

I feel a hot liquid running down my mouth.
Jisoo baby, please wait for me. Im coming for you.

✖✖✖

What?! What happened?! Is Lisa really dead? Does the man stab Seokjin? What about the Jinsoo couple?

Vote, comment and be a fan~

Tyche__