Another 30

Jimin

"Just stay here okay? I'll be going back inside." I said to her and kissed her cheeks.

"What if bad happens to you?" She said almost crying. I let her in the car to wait for us.

"Nah, im strong! We always work out right? Rosé baby, I'll take care of myself. I have a lot of dreams for us." I said in an assuring tone.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

---

I got back into the building. Everything is so quiet. I walk into the hallway where we have a fight. His blood is on the floor and luckily he made a mark. I followed the blood drops until it leads me down. Underground eh? Nice.

I brought out my knife and walk slowly.

"Jimin psst."

Who's that?

I look at my surroundings and found Yoongi hyung hiding behind a wall.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" I said and walk to him.

"I couldn't save them but I know where they are." He said.

"Follow me." He added.

We walk down a dark hallway. It's so dark that I couldn't see anything.

"Hyung where are you? Can you still see?"

"Yeah. Im a fcking guardian what do you think I can't do?"

"Guardian?" I asked him. What the fck is he saying?

"Oh right you didn't know. I'll explain later."

I shrugged it off. We walk another feet and...

"Welcome btches." She said with a knife in her hand.

"Nice to meet you again Chimchim." He said while twirling his knife.

"Oh you brought a monster." She said aiming to Suga hyung.

"Im a guardian btch." He said and then transform into...

WHAT THE?! HOW?! WHEN?! WHERE?!

"You didn't know he's a monster aren't you chim?" He said and attacked me.

I dodge the knife and kick his back.

"Atleast he's good. You guys aren't monster but bad." I said and made a cut on his arm.

"JIMIN GO FIND THE OTHERS. I'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE." Yoongi hyung shouted.

"Are you sure?!"

"GO!"

I ran to find the others. I opened every door. First I found Jungkook, his hand and feet are tied up and his mouth we're sealed.

"What's happening?" He asked me after I took the tape away from his mouth.

"Yoongi is fighting the two. Where's the others?" I asked him.

He lead the way towards the others. Same as Jungkook they are all tied up. After we releases them. We get back to Yoongi hyung.

But they're no where to be seen. There are blood stains on the floor, exact place where I leave them.

"What happened to Yoongi hyung? Is he dead?" Lisa askes while crying.

I don't know. I hope not.

✖✖✖

HAPPY 5K READSSSSS!
THANK YOUUU SO MUCH LOVIES.

2 CHAPTERS LEFT.

:(((

tyche__