Another 21

Taehyung

It's been 3 days since the incident. Jennie has woke up yesterday and she's been so sad since she wake up. She haven't knew about Jin hyung but why is she sad? Does she knew something?

"Jennie.." I called her name.

She's laying down on her bed, her back is facing me.

"Hmm."

"Why are you so sad?" I asked her.

"Nothing, leave me alone." She's so cold.

What's wrong with her? Since she woke up she became like this. What happened before Jimin came to her room? Does the man did something about her?

"Im sorry." I walk out the room and headed to a near coffee shop. The others are went to take a bath for they haven't took it since yesterday.

I ordered a coffee and while im walking to an empty table, someone bumped into me. I almost fell but luckily I grab the chair next to me.

"Im sorry." She said. I know she's a girl by her voice. She's wearing an all black outfit. Looks like she's hiding from someone.

"It's okay." I said.

She run out of the coffee shop. Weird.

I sat on an empty table and waited for my order.

*Bzzzt*

My phone suddenly vibrated so I brought it out from my jacket's pocket when I touch a paper inside. I don't remember putting a paper in my pocket.

See me tonight.
@*** Valley.
-Nightmare

Who da fck is this?! Who would be put a paper into----- the woman. She's the one who bumped me, there's a possibility that she put this in!

Who the hell is she?

----

Jennie

Im sorry Taehyung. I don't want to implicate anyone. Im so doomed!

They wouldn't know. They wouldn't know.

----

Hoseok

"You guys know what happened to Jennie? She's seem so sad since yesterday." I asked them.

"I noticed that too." Lisa said.

Since yesterday when she woke up, she seems so gloomy. I wonder what happened to her?

"Well, we won't find out if we won't ask right?" Namjoon hyung suggested.

He's right! Why I didn't thought about that.
Dumb Hobi.

"But who's going to ask?" Jimin.

"Oh not me! She's scary!" Rosé reacted.

"Not me too!"

And so on. -_-
People are sooo... noisy.

✖✖✖