Chapter 1 - The Contestants Part 1

My heart's against your chests

your lips pressed to my neck

I've fallen for your eyes

but they don't know me yet

and with this feeling I'll now forget

I'm in love now.. - Ed Sheeran ( Kiss Me)

For those of you who wish you had somebody, you'll find them one day. I promise you.

x.

 Story will now be told in Roxanne's point of view unless stated otherwise! (: aka the main character.

 ~

~

~

"Roxanne how can you be sketching right about now?" Lexi grumbled. The car turned a corner and went over a bump making me scowl and rip the paper from my sketch pad.

"You mean trying.." Teagan snickered. Ashlynn gave her a high five.

"Well, it's only One Direction." I shrugged, my eyebrows pinching together as I traced a circle. 

"Only One Direction? Wow, I guess that makes sense." Elizabeth chuckled. "But can you believe this? We're on a dating show!" she mumbled snacking on her gummy worms as she constantly checked her hair.

"I know. I'm not even here to be all romantic, I just wanna make friends and get Liam to follow me." I grinned. "I'm sure he will too, because I'm awesome." we went over another bump and I gave up. I tossed my sketchpad into my bag and reached over for one of the gummy worms before Elizabeth stuffed them all into her mouth.

"Hey!"

"Hay is for horses love." I winked.

Liam's point of view.

'The girls will be here in the next fifteen minutes. What should we do?" Zayn asked.

"You alright Zayn?" Niall asks, coming into the room with a bowl of popcorn.

"Yeah just nervous." he sighs.

"Why?" Harry scratched his head. "We're going to be surrounded by beautiful girls." I rolled my eyes, taking my phone out and checking Twitter. He's been saying that since we arrived this morning.

"That's not the point Harry." Niall frowned. Louis, who had been munching on his carrots, completely stopped with wide eyes staring at Niall. This is the first time he's spoken directly to Harry.

"What is the point then? That's what we're here for."

"Have you ever stopped to think that maybe Zayn is trying to be cautious about dating? He was absolutely torn over Perrie, devastated even and you have the nerve to ask why he would be nervous. Maybe if you stopped wasting your time on all these girls who are only after your fame, you'd realize that the rest of us, want something REAL." he growled. His breathing slowed and he strode out the room quickly.

"Oh god.. what just happened?" Louis looked around, quietly noticing none of us had spoken.

Then the door slammed and we all flinched.

Niall's point of view.

I couldn't calm myself down this time even if I wanted to. Harry has gone too far! I feel bad for yelling, it seems to be the only thing Harry and I do for the past week or so but the way that he's been acting is pissing me off.  I continued to walk down the path until I came to a pool. This must be the backyard..