Challenge One - Part Two

NOTICE : There is only one more upload until I get more girls to be saved for the next round. Remember it's up to you readers to help them!

 Challenge One, Part 2. : Taking on the fans

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Roxanne! Love, your cake is ready!" Louis shouted. I dashed down the stairs, ignoring the looks from the girls that I passed. I tip toed once I got to the kitchen entrance, glancing around nervously. Niall was sitting at the bar, drinking a water bottle with his face looking super pale.

"Hey babe. How're you feeling?" I gave him a gentle hug which he returned, just with not as much strength. Must be a hangover.

"Like crap." he put his head down on the table. Louis shrugged weakly then left the room leaving us alone.

"Have you taken anything yet?" I asked.

"No. Everything hurts, especially my head."

I went looking around for Advil or Tylenol and found none. I cursed under my breath when I finally did find something. It had been in the small storage container next to the bread and what not on the counter near the fridge. After reading the label, I shook the small bottle until two pills rolled onto my hand. I went back over to Niall, handing him the medicine.

"Thanks." he sighed.

"No problem." I looked at his face with caution. His eyes were a bit blood shot, dark bags under his eyes. "Did you get any sleep?"

"No.." he put his hands in his hair. "I shouldn't have brought that up. I was just so upset that Harry was becoming a person he never wanted to be. And now look at what happened. We probably scared every girl here not to mention gave Liam the impression to never trust us with alcohol again."

"Well the last part maybe be true, but we'll get passed everything else. Is that why you and Harry were so distant when we met yesterday?"

He nodded. "We got into it before we were taken to the mansion. It wasn't as bad though."

"I think you two need to talk it out. I know Harry isn't a bad guy and neither are you Niall. He did look a bit sad when you mentioned him becoming someone else, maybe it's been on his chest but he couldn't exactly put it into words."

"That may be right. I know he wouldn't mean it on purpose, he's just got stuff on his mind. He bottles things up." Niall looked down at his hands. "Jesus, I sound like a bloody girl." he grumbled.

I chuckled, laying my head on his shoulder. "It's okay. You would make a very attractive girl. You know now that I'm thinking about it, you could be a girl version of Sara Paxton with that chin and all."

I felt the vibration of Niall, as he shook while he laughed. "So does that mean I'm sexy?" he teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Sure Niall, whatever makes your rainbow glow." I cackled. "Get it? Rainbow? Cause your Irish?"

He shot me a look. "So anyway who's the cake for?" he changed the subject.

"I just felt like making one. Thought it might loosen up the strange atmosphere around here." I shrugged. Niall turned, now smiling and looking a bit better but still dead tired.