yoonmin ↠ "my first love."

started; 2018/11/21 

finished; 2018/11/25

-

"oh, jimin.."

"i remember when we first met. the magenta blush that was spread all over your face when you told me you thought i was intimidating. i loved your silly jokes and how your eyes disappear when you laugh. i remember how mesmerizing you were, sitting across from me in that old coffee shop on our first date. how your hair was perfectly combed, how your jeans perfectly wrapped around your legs, and how your jacket completed your look. i remember how awkward it was, and how i would always catch myself staring at you, but i felt like myself around you. you understood my jokes perfectly and could see right through me, unlike anyone else. when you would by me stuffed animals because i was allergic to the pets you wanted oh-so badly. it was the cutest thing ever, and usually i don't like cute things, but somehow it was acceptable with you. i remember our first kiss, when i looked you right into your beautiful, hazel coloured eyes and how soft your lips felt against mine. how the kiss ran through my body with love. how our lips met together so perfectly, as if they were meant to be. i remember looking at you again, and realizing that you, park jimin, were the love of my life. every minute we spent together was like being in heaven, and it was just us two. me and you in our own separate world, not caring about what others thought of us. it was such an amazing time of our lives. i remember the night i finally asked you to be my boyfriend. i could feel my hands and legs shaking as we sat on the park bench, watching the sunset go by. the relief that fell off my shoulders when you giggled and said yes, hugging me the tightest anyone has. and now we are here, many dates and years later. i'm proud to finally have someone that understands me and can laugh along at the stupid and weird jokes that i make. i just want to say thank you so much for everything, and that i love you with all my little heart has to offer to you."

"i'm proud to call you my first love, park jimin."

yoongi looked to his side, where jimin sat. he got so lost into his speech that he almost forgot he was telling him it all. when they locked eyes, he could see the tears forming in the sides of jimin's eyes.

"y-yoongi..." jimin stuttered, smiling as the tears rolled down his puffy cheeks. "that was absolutely beautiful." he coughs out, letting himself just cry.

"i'm glad you like it. i spent an hour making it all perfect just for you. i couldn't ask for anyone better, jimin." yoongi smiles and kisses away the younger boy's tears.

"it's perfect, just like you. i'm proud to call you my first love as well, min yoongi." jimin smiles as yoongi lifts his chin and kisses him. they could each feel the passion, the meaning, and the love in their lips, and he was right. their lips really did mold together perfectly. it was like they were made for each other.

breaking the kiss, they both look into each others eyes. yoongi smirks and stands up. "come on love, i wanna take a nap." he says, picking up jimin bridal style and taking him to his room. jimin puts his face in yoongi's shoulder, placing tiny kisses on his neck when yoongi lays him down on the bed gently. he climbs into the bed and slipping under the covers, and jimin does the same. he shuffles over to yoongi as he uses the older's chest as a pillow. their legs intertwine and they lay there comfortably, listening to each others heartbeats.

"jimin-ah," yoongi whispers, playing with his hair. jimin moves his head up to look at yoongi, making eye contact. yoongi smiles, admiring the younger's beautiful eyes, almost losing thought of what he wanted to say.

"i love you, okay? please don't ever forget." yoongi finally says, showing off his gummy smile.

"i love you too, hyung. i'll never forget." jimin smiles and kisses the older on the nose. he lays back down again and falls asleep in his boyfriend's arms. yoongi kisses him on the forehead and relaxes, falling asleep with his first real love. 

-