•two•

чαч α nєw chαptєr thαt nσ σnє íѕ gσíng tσ rєαd, αlѕσ чєѕ, í wαnt tσ clαrífч thαt í díd gєt ínѕpírєd вч @ѕwєєt-pєαchч , вut í dσnt wαnt tσ cσpч ít
————————–————————

•Alexdre POV•

Its been a week since ive meet thomas, ive have test to study for but I dont have to strength to do them, I mean college isnt highschool anymore.

They dont care if you show up, they just teach and throw you out of the classroom, and I for the most part go to class, but this time I was to tired to move.

I know, the great Alexander Hamilton dosent go to class and acually takes a break, never seen before.

*one message form Tjeff*

Tjeff: Hey babyboy, I Talked to John and he adores you, and I also sent a the box of things to your dorm

Alex: things? you sent me more than money?

Tjeff: why yes, I didnt want you to get just money

I got up and went to the door and there it was, a box, I grabbed it and called peggy over so we can hang out.

I opened it and gasped

Two stacks of cash

One said "from Thomas Jefferson" and the other one said "from John Laurens", I looked at how much it was and I almost fainted then and there.

25,000$ from both of them, I have 50,000$ in my hands right now.

I couldnt belive it, I mean, I new they were rich..but..i didnt expect them to be that rich! Also..the name Thomas jefferson and John laurens rings a bell..oh well, who cares?! I have fucking 50,000$ in my hand! I can pay off my college tuition!

Me and peggy can go on a shopping spree when she finishes her classes, I looked threw the rest of the box, it had lingerie, a lot to count, some.."toys", some outfits that are cute, bath bombs, some jewellery, an iPhone XS Max..no way..laurens sent me a iPhone XS Max..these gifts are from both Thomas and Laurens.

Alex: Thank you daddy! Can you say thank you to papi too?

I dont know why I typed daddy and papi..they are the same thing but..it just felt..like the right moment

Tjeff: no problem darlin'~ ill make sure ill say thank you to him for you~

Tjeff: By the way, me and laurens are thinking of meeting you..how about this sunday? of next week?

Alex: sure, I have time for that!

Tjeff: good okay, im also thinking of staying there and buying a house for the three of us, dose that sound good?

Hes offering me to live with him and laurens..it seems a bit sketchy but they did sent me all of those things.

Alex: sure! I have to go, bye daddy!

Tjeff: good, bye darlin'~

I put my phone down and looked outside the window, peggys class was over and she should be over here in a few m-

"IM HERE BITCH"

"wHAT thE FUCK?!" My voice cracked, "HAVE yoU Ever HEArd OF KnOcking?!"

"HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF NOT GIVING TWO SHITS?"

We burst out laughing.

•time skip to sunday(still alexedre pov)•

I was nervous, Im sitting in the park where I told him to pick me up at, I was wearing the outfit he has sent me,

I mean, dont get me wrong, it was a adorable outfit, he knows something about fashion, and my body is more on the feminine side, which I dont mind, really, cause I could rock a lot of clothes that most girls cant

I waited for a few more minutes, and a car rolled up.

No way..

He didnt.

He pulled up with a Lamborghini, a red one to be exact, two men came out.

First one was a dark skined man, with poofy black curly hair with a stubble, might I say, very attractive.

The second one was tan, his poofy dark brown hair tied up in a ponytail, freckles that covered his face and might I say again, very attractive also.

People looked at them, and girls drooled all over them, most girls started to walked towards them but they reched me before those gold diggers can flirt with them.

"Im thomas jefferson, hes John laurens" he said with a light southern accent, he pointed at the freckled man, I couldnt help but blush at it his voice

"and might say, you look so much more adorable in person." john said, with a light southern accent also, I couldnt help but blush more at his voice.

"hello, i-im Alexander Hamilton, b-but you can call me Lexi o-or Alex"

Oh god did I stutter?! I just did! I barley stuttered in my life and now I am?!

"b-but did you have to show up with that..?" I said as I pointed at the car.

"Oh, should I have gotten the black one?" Thomas said

"i told you we should've brought the black one, or at least the black Ferrari, or the blue Bugatti Chiron..or the white Mercedes" Laurens said

I just stood there, surprised. They looked confused,

"whats wrong darlin'?" Thomas had said, and as I blushed.

"hes probably suprised we have that much of cars" Laurens repiled and I nodded.

"well enough chatting, lets go to the house peaches" laurens said as I blushed more.

Thomas and Laurens took my hand.

"lets go home babygirl~"

————————————————————

ѕσrrч thíѕ chαptєr tσσk ѕσ lσng, í juѕt gσf вαck tσ ѕchσσl αftєr wíntєr вrєαk αnd ím αlrєαdч ѕσ tírєd frσm ѕchσσl, ík thєrєѕ nσ єхcuѕє вut í juѕt nєєd ѕσmє rєѕt, ѕєє чσu ín thє nєхt chαptєr