•ReAL Seven•

I'm not sorry
This is left off of chapt 6
Oh and

A lil bit of smut
_________________________________

•Alexandre POV•

I woke up on the bed in my bedroom, I looked at the time to see it was Monday, I rushed to get ready to get back to the dorms and ran downstairs, grabbed a piece of bread and asked Thomas if he could drop me off at collage.

"You know that classes start in two hours right?" Thomas said, tiredly, I looked at him confused and looked at my phone.

It was around 6:30 AM, I groaned.

"Welp..I'm hungry" I said while looking at him.

"There's some eggs and other things in the kitchen if your hungry, make something for yourself" he said.

I groaned and went downstairs and started to cook some eggs when I felt someone behind me, I turned around and saw John behind me.

•3RD POV•

John smiles and Alexander went back to cooking, with Johns arm wrapped around his waist, John started to nibble on his partners neck.

"J-John stop.." Alexander said slightly whining.

John just smirked and kept nibbling in his neck and leaving hickeys in the smaller boys neck, John started to slight grind on Alexander.

"J-John..f-fuc-You distrac-..ngh..me.."  Alexander said trying to focus on cooking, John kept going until Alex was done cooking, he let go of him and sat on the couch, smirking.

Alex slightly whined at this and started to fix himself and sat down and ate, he was done eating around 7:20ish, he decided to get a bit of revenge on the freckled man.

He got up and put his plate in the sink and went over to John who was just watching tv, Alex smiled and sat on the freckled man lap, John was slightly surprised but he didn't complain, he just sat there peacefully watching tv, until Alex started grinding.

John was surprised and he bit his lip, and tried to ignore it, Alex turned around to face him and started grinding more.

"F-fuck Alex..~" John said as he held Alex's hips and and nibbling on his neck, it kept on going until Alex got up and went to the door without saying anything, John just looked at him with a surprised face.

"Revenge is fun~" Alex said as he left the house heading to collage.

•Time skip and Alex POV•

I walked slightly away from the house and got an Uber since the collage was pretty far away, I got there in time and went to my first class.

After a few hours in classes, I went to my dorm to be greeted with laff and hurc in my dorm room.

"Oh, hey Alex" Herc said sitting upside down on the couch watching tv, I didn't realize that Eliza and Peggy was in the kitchen trying to find something to eat, I sat on the couch and talked to laff and herc to, till Peggy and Eliza came out of the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Peggy, hey Eliza" I said looking at them.

"Hey Alex! When are we going shopping again? It's been a while since we hung out!" Peggy said and I smiled.

"We can go tomorrow, and Eliza, we can hang out Wednesday, if you want" Eliza smiled and nodded in response.

It was fun coming back into this place.

_________________________________
owo