•Four (Smut)•

Sebaciel is the best ship and no one can changed my mind-
——————————————————

•3rd person•

Thomas sat next to Alex, "strip~" he said.

Alex blushed and started to strip down until he was naked, he looked at the two men infront of him.

They were only with their boxers off, "I think you know what to do babygirl~" Laurens said seductively.

Alex said nothing but just took his boxers and Laurens large member sprung out, Alex was a bit surprised and went to Thomas and took off his boxers and also—— a large member sprung up also.

Thomas chuckled, Alex was slightly staring, "whats wrong baby?~"

Alex just blushed more, "i-its just more bigger than I expected.." he said as he licked the tip of Thomas member and slightly stroking Laurens member, receiving a groan from them. Alex put the member in his mouth trying to take as much as he can while stroking faster on Laurens member.

Thomas pushed Alex's head down and earning a slight gag from him but he suppressed it and then switched to Laurens and started to lick the shaft then trying to take him whole.

"F-fuck l-Lexi~ g-get on the bed a-and bend over~" Laurens said.

Alex obeyed and did as he was told, Laurens was behind him and Thomas was in front of him.

Laurens slowly pushed himself in and groaned while Alex moaned a bit loudly only to be muffled by Thomas's member in his mouth.

Lauren slowly thrusted into Alex and receiving moans in response, and started to pick up the pace while Thomas was almost mouth-fucking the smaller male.

Thomas looked at Alexander and was in awe of how he took cock so well, Thomas was basically mouth fucking him and Alexander loved it.

"H-hah..l-let's switch" Thomas said to Laurens and they did, Thomas was currently ramming into Alex and Laurens was Mouth fucking him.

"F-fuck I'm close.." Thomas said as he bit his lip.

Lauren's responded, "I-I am too.."

It was a few minutes later, Lauren's came into Alexander's mouth, and Thomas came into Alex also.

Alexander was panting and making out with John while sitting in Jefferson's lap.

"You did so well lexi~" John purred and Alexander mewled at the praise, Thomas chuckled and rested his hands on his hips.

"lets go to sleep, its pretty late and I want my baby's to rest" Thomas said as they laid down and driffed off to sleep.

——————————————————
ѕσ..чα

ím hσrríвlє αt wríttíng ѕmut, ѕσrrч fσr nσt updαtíng thíѕ вσσk ín α whílє, í αvσídєd thíѕ вσσk cuz σf thє ѕmut