•Five•

Sorry..
——————————————————

{Alex's POV btw}
I woke up and looked at my phone only to see it many text messages from Laff and hurc. I chuckled and got up and got dressed into Thomas shirt, it was large on me so I didnt wear anything under except for boxers.

I went downstairs only to be greated with gifts upon gifts, I gasped and went to it. Thomas and Laurens was standing next to gifts, I looked at them, suprised.

"Alex!~" Thomas and Lauren said while both of them kissed my cheeks.

"t-this is all for me?!" I said excited.

"yes, everything is on that table is for our prince~" Laurens said.

"o-oh my god! I cant thank you g-guys enough!" I said while hugging both of them.

They both smiled, "well open them up, baby" thomas said.

I ran to the gifts and opened all of them, I got some bath bombs, some shoes, clothes, "toys", jewelry, books, a new laptop and the best thing, I got a white small kitten!

I gasped and him up, "y-your kidding me!" I said while the kitten was playing with my hair.

"i knew it was a good idea" Thomas said.

Laurens rolled his eyes playfully, "what are you going to name him baby?" laurens said sitting next to me.

"Snow..that's what I'm going to name him.." I said while looking at them.

"Good name, well, I'm going to make breakfast" Thomas said while going into the kitchen.

I got up and called Peggy.

"Wow, I thought you forgot me" she said.

"I would never forget you, your my best friend pegs, either way I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall after I ate breakfast!"

"Sure! I'll love to do that, just call me and I'll come pick you up"

"Got it, and I heard you got a girlfrienddddddd~" I said playfully

"a-AlEXanDEr, I'll t-tell you when I pick you up, okay?"

"Fine.." I sighed in defeat, we kept talking till Laurens called me for breakfast.

•Time skip•

"so hows your sugar baby life?" peggy asked as she looked threw a clothing rack.

"its great actually, speaking of, whos your new girlfriend?" I asked

She blushed a bit, "i-its maria" she said and I gasped.

"Maria?! wasnt she James Reynolds girlfriend?" I asked.

"Was, she was, it got out that james was abusing her, she was in a bad state and then we became girlfriends"

"thats..awful.." I said.

"it is, but shes getting help and thats all that matters" peggy replied.

We kept shopping and talking till it was the evening, we both went our ways and I was greated with Thomas and Laurens without shirts.

"oh your back! we wanted you to take you out on a romantic date at a restaurant!" laurens said happily.

I just nodded, my face feeling red, and just said ill get ready and ran upstairs to our room.

I started to take a shower and went to go get dressed.

*imagine him without the backpack and benie-and sunglasses-*

I went downstairs and was greated with Thomas and Laurens waiting near the entrance.

*^Thomas outfit*

*^Laurens outfit*

*^Laurens outfit*

I blushed while looking at them.

"take a picture darlin~ it will last longer~" Thomas said.

I rolled my eyes playfully and went to the car *theres like a meilyon cars-* and we drove to a restaurant only to be greeted with..

——————————————————
Sorry, just wanted to post this chapter..

Sorry for lying that I was going to post this last month..

I hope you can forgive me
But off topic

Rusame (Countryhumans) is the best ship ever to exists-

And Ussr x Third Reich-

And many more-