•seven•

——————————————————

•Few days later, Alexander's POV•

I was getting ready to meet Eliza at the park today, it was a Saturday, John and Thomas were at work. I put my shoes on and walked out the door with my keys in hand, I walked to the park where Eliza was sitting on a bench in the middle of the park, she looked up and saw me.

"Alexander!" She said as she got up and gave me a hug, I hugged her back.

"What do you want to do?" I asked, "Well I was wondering if we can go to a mall then a club!" She responded.

I nodded in response and we headed off to the mall.

We both bought many things since she was from a wealthy family and I have sugar daddies, we both went to my house and dressed up to go to a club, I had the mindset of barely drinking and she did also.

She got dressed in a blue dress while I had slight fancy outfit on, we both went to the bar and..I regretted it immediately..

•Third Person•

Alexander and Eliza walked in the bar, they both had drinks and had way to many shots, they were both dancing sexually against each other and was flirting while they were drunk.

They both ended up making out in the corner of the club and went home and were making out on Eliza's bed, Alexander was on top of Eliza, rubbing her waist while Eliza was slightly moaning and it carried on from there.

•The next day and Alexander's POV•

I woke up, and found myself in a bed that I didn't recognized, I looked around to see Eliza in the bed with me naked, and I realized that I was naked also, I jumped out of bed and got dressed quickly and that's when Eliza woke up.

"A-Alexander..?" She said and I looked up, "where are y-you going?" She said again.

"I-I'm leaving!!" I said while finishing dressing and was about to leave the room when she spoke up.

"W-wait! A-Alex! All what happened m-meant nothing to you..?!" She said while on the verge of tears.

"No!! Everything that happened after we left the house meant nothing to me!! I have boyfriends and I can't believe this happened!! I was drunk okay?! I didn't want any of this to happen!!" I replied while crying and just left while her yelling my name, I walked back home and John and Thomas where there.

"Alex! Where were you?! Me and Thomas were worri- what's wrong..?" John said while putting his hand on my cheek, I realized that I was crying all the way home, I couldn't tell them, I couldn't tell them I cheated on them with my ex..

"N-nothing, im J-just pissed that i-i failed one of my test.." I lied and walked away to go upstairs, "just call my name if y-you need m-me.." I said going into the bedroom.

•Few hours later•

I was just laying there wondering should I tell them or not, all of the sudden, Jefferson came upstairs, and opened the door, tearing up and looking pissed.

"J-Jefferson..? What's wr-" I got cut off,
"So you h-had sex with your ex last night?" Jefferson said and my eyes widened.

"H-how did y-" I got cut off with Jefferson putting a picture of me and Eliza making out, I stared in horror.

"J-Jefferson I-I was drunk, I-I w-wasn't t-"

"Leave.."

"W-What?" I responded.

"I-I said..LEAVE!!" Jefferson yelled and I stared at him, I got up and left the room, I felt him glaring at me and I looked around and saw John looking at me with disbelief.

"J-John I-i.." i stuttered and he pointed out the door and I left, it started to rain.

"H-how ironic.." I said while chocking on my words, I called Peggy, it hanged up immediately, i guess Eliza told her..I tried calling herc and Laff but no response..

I'm all alone now..it's a long walk back home and I can't call Gorge or Martha cause they are on vacation..

I smiled and looked onto the road, I walked towards it and saw lights, I mean, there was a car coming and I stood there, I didn't have anything to live for..I lost my friends..I lost my boyfriends..I had nothing..

Nothing..

I closed my eyes and a huge pain in my body..and nothing else..

I kept smiling..

Just smiling..

_________________________________

lOOk WhAt DaY it iS ùWÚ

And yes I waited a whole month to do this

I'm not proud of myself